First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got the email that my build date has been pushed back again. Started at 6/6, then 6/13, now 6/27. Hoping it doesn't happen again....

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got the email that my build date has been pushed back again. Started at 6/6, then 6/13, now 6/27. Hoping it doesn't happen again....
Same here. Originally 6/13, pushed to 6/20, now to 6/27. Oh well.

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just watched the @fordvideoguy vid on deliberately slowing down an order with certain options to push it into MY23. Has anyone thought about this? I dropped the SIBL, bed mat, and a cover when Ford released their constrained items bulletin, but obviously still want them.

At this point, even people with VINs are getting builds pushed well into August. So if I'm another month out from getting a build date, then a VIN, I'm into October for delivery anyway. My current '04 Pilot works fine and I don't drive it much anyway. This would boost the down payment and give me some more options on ordering. The dealership also confirmed price protection if I do get pushed over to MY23.

Anyone have guesses on MY23 colors for the Mav based on 22 ranger/bronco/sport/F-series colors? Love the Cactus Grey, but i'm intrigued at what else is possible. Same goes for possible body/interior updates, even minor ones.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just watched the @fordvideoguy vid on deliberately slowing down an order with certain options to push it into MY23. Has anyone thought about this? I dropped the SIBL, bed mat, and a cover when Ford released their constrained items bulletin, but obviously still want them.

At this point, even people with VINs are getting builds pushed well into August. So if I'm another month out from getting a build date, then a VIN, I'm into October for delivery anyway. My current '04 Pilot works fine and I don't drive it much anyway. This would boost the down payment and give me some more options on ordering. The dealership also confirmed price protection if I do get pushed over to MY23.

Anyone have guesses on MY23 colors for the Mav based on 22 ranger/bronco/sport/F-series colors? Love the Cactus Grey, but i'm intrigued at what else is possible. Same goes for possible body/interior updates, even minor ones.
I would bet the only additional colors that would be available on the Mav would be Bronco Sport colors, since they are produced in the same facility. I wish they'd make the Rapid Red available in a non-FE, but they probably won't in order to preserve the "special" aspect of that color.

The only MY22 color in Bronco Sport that wasn't available in Maverick was the "Bronze Smoke Metallic". The 2023 Bronco Sport will also reportedly include "Eruption Green". Maybe one or both of these will become available for Maverick.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It hurts getting a July 4th build get pushed to August 1stā€¦. Canā€™t say I didnā€™t expect it though.

Mzwhiz21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The day is near, my truck jsut reached its final rail destination about 50 miles away from the dealer. The waiting game begins for the trucker to come pick it up!

ARKMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I would not be disappointed if my build was pushed into MY23. Whatā€™s the best restraint to add to an order to possibly slow it down?

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build week moved again Wednesday, 06-13/06-20/06-27 not surprised.

Sponsored

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine moved the same but they gave me a build day

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would not be disappointed if my build was pushed into MY23. Whatā€™s the best restraint to add to an order to possibly slow it down?
Sameā€¦. I think my copilot 360 on my XL is currently satisfying this.

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's an old list, but @fordvideoguy posted the following earlier this year:

Tonneau Cover Soft Folding - 5%
Tonneau Cover Hard Trifold - 3%
Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold - 3%
Bed Mat - 3%
Spray-in Bedliner - 3%
Bed Extender - 3%
Protective Fender Film - 3%
XLT Luxury Package with SIBL- 18%

Percentages are the amount of vehicles with that option that will be produced.
Sponsored