Sponsored

November Hybrid Orders United

Davey44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ordered 11/8 Carbonized Grey XLT Hybrid, Lux, CP360. Was told the other day it won't be built in 22. Dang.

From chat:
Taneka: XXXXX, I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Unscheduled - Balance Out".
This means the order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 11/8 Carbonized Grey XLT Hybrid, Lux, CP360. Was told the other day it won't be built in 22. Dang.

From chat:
Taneka: XXXXX, I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Unscheduled - Balance Out".
This means the order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Your dealer messed up. Did they get a copy of your driver's license?

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm probably the unicorn.

Ordered and confirmed XLT CP360 on November 15, 2021 at 2:35 PM Eastern
But then on April 19, 2022 I changed my order from an XLT to XL CP360 which should have pushed my order back to 11:59 pm on Nov 15th.
Hysterical! Who knew the search for the unicorn would open Pandora’s box?
I’m reading an 11:59 PM on 11-15, but with no time zone. And the always murky “should have” caveat.

Definitely entertaining. I will fall off my chair if @Ford chimes in with an ironclad “The winner of the Last Hybrid Order Entered is…”

Who knew this afternoon would yield (churn?) these grins?

Donodo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Escape SEL, Maverick hybrid XLT, DR-650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford confirmation email on 11/15/2021 at 5:21 PST.

Ford Maverick November Hybrid Orders United 85FD6B5B-8E93-4F37-AF23-8F30345DD49F

Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You mean Danline is winning by 6 minutes? lol. We are literally competing for last place and I hope I win.
Yes, duh! 5:15 is later than 5:09. My bad. My friends check my golf card for the same reason...

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford confirmation email on 11/15/2021 at 5:21 PST.

85FD6B5B-8E93-4F37-AF23-8F30345DD49F.png
This might go to the dreaded ‘Unicorn Arbitration Panel’,’cuz Donado has a confirmation that converts to 8:21 EST and Automate has an order, with a revision, that defaults to 11:59 PM. I’m letting the Panel decide that one!

Both vying for that highly desirable‘last legal order’ prize! Should be at minimum a 2nd FITS bag on the passenger seat upon pick up…

Donodo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I vote for Automate because the email received is about as late in the day as possible. 😊😉

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Although we ordered 10/20/2021, I am suspecting we will get ours with a 2023 label. Looking at the order dates of those delivered, it's all over the map, no semblance of order.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I vote for Automate because the email received is about as late in the day as possible. 😊😉
There may be a need to build an Olympic style podium: gold, silver and bronze!

Sponsored

Donodo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m pretty sure there is a method to the production madness for the orders. It’s impossible for us to completely understand what the full supply issues are but I’m guessing they go through all the orders by date and determine whether the parts are acquired to build the particular Maverick.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m pretty sure there is a method to the production madness for the orders. It’s impossible for us to completely understand what the full supply issues are but I’m guessing they go through all the orders by date and determine whether the parts are acquired to build the particular Maverick.
If I knew how to pull this off, I’d attach a repeating video combining a Matrix scene with Keanu Reeves hunched over a Ouiji Board as he shakes a Magic 8-ball, that he places on a few Tarot cards…

JG307

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick November Hybrid Orders United maverick

10:33PM PST. Where do I collect my prize money?

KHut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you still waiting like we all did (9 months here), I will give you my thoughts if I were in your shoes. I would delete ANY Dealer Installed options/accessories. Get those after you take delivery, on your own. I have had my Maverick 2 months now and still have not received my 2 items ($400 total cost). These would be the front end wind deflector and the rear bed touchlink lighting. The Dealer AND Ford have been 100% unhelpful and washed their hands of it. They will come if and when they want to, so I've been told on numerous occasions. According to the Dealer there is no way for them to track the items to even know if they were sent. According to Ford its the Dealers responsibility. These are items I could easily have gotten after the fact on my own, but stupidly thought the opposite. It will slow down your order AND you may never see them like me... Best of luck to you all. Other than this your wait will be worth it!

013SamIAm

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Flex, 1965 Ford Galaxie, 2014 Toyota Camry
For those of you still waiting like we all did (9 months here), I will give you my thoughts if I were in your shoes. I would delete ANY Dealer Installed options/accessories. Get those after you take delivery, on your own. I have had my Maverick 2 months now and still have not received my 2 items ($400 total cost). These would be the front end wind deflector and the rear bed touchlink lighting. The Dealer AND Ford have been 100% unhelpful and washed their hands of it. They will come if and when they want to, so I've been told on numerous occasions. According to the Dealer there is no way for them to track the items to even know if they were sent. According to Ford its the Dealers responsibility. These are items I could easily have gotten after the fact on my own, but stupidly thought the opposite. It will slow down your order AND you may never see them like me... Best of luck to you all. Other than this your wait will be worth it!
we honestly have no idea if anything is coming until it just shows up. Ford sends us nothing until we get the vehicle in and we read the sticker stating what was ordered with it. They will send us parts with vin numbers on them. We have to see if the vehicle is here or on the way. Then check weekly until the vehicle arrives. Sometimes we have vehicles and no parts, some parts come months after the vehicle comes in and is gone! We are at Ford's mercy! So it's not the dealership is not helpful it's that Ford gives us Zero information or help!
Sponsored