First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 EB 2.5 XLT 302A, 2004 Chevy 1500HD 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be suprised if I even get a Mav. While I realize many have waited longer than me, it is a disappointing process. I really want this little truck, so I have no choice but to put this on the back burner and be patient.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
where is a silverado that is $45k?
Just look around your area for Silverado LT 1500s. Around Central Ohio there are dozens between $45-48k.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be suprised if I even get a Mav. While I realize many have waited longer than me, it is a disappointing process. I really want this little truck, so I have no choice but to put this on the back burner and be patient.
I feel the same. Debate a Colorado but not as efficient as either Maverick. I have found used mavericks but the resale value is too high to want to buy when you can get an f150 or Ranger for what they want on mark up.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

"23 order from 9/20/22. EB XL, tow package. Even dropped the mud flaps, and still no build date/vin.
Same man

I have a very basic truck ordered and nothing so far

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depends. But we have also seen people move up. The factory can and will shift things around as the week-to-week parts supply demand it. But you are scheduled. At this point in the model year, you are doing better than 85% of retail orders.
Depends. But we have also seen people move up. The factory can and will shift things around as the week-to-week parts supply demand it. But you are scheduled. At this point in the model year, you are doing better than 85% of retail orders.
Yep. I’ve went from March 27 to 29 to now the 31st

Pmartynski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pinkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How many EB have actually be scheduled/built at this point? It seems as if the timeline of builds has been pushed out from what was originally expected ( at least for EcoBoosts). It would seem they still have many, many 23s to schedule (including mine) .
I ordered 9/19 lariat hybrid with all the bells and whistles. On 12/19, I switched to an EB, I'm now waiting for it to arrive anytime between 3/3 and 3/9. Build 2/10.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Huh, that would explain the email stating that my 22 Feb production date shifted to 27 Feb.

I'm not worried. I waited over 2 years for my 2 door, base manual Bronco to be built. The production date on that got moved like 27 times. It's all part of the game.
How do you like your base Bronco? Have any pics of it? I'm looking at getting a base model myself and ditching my Mav order:)

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"23 order from 9/20/22. EB XL, tow package. Even dropped the mud flaps, and still no build date/vin.
I felt you. For reference, 01/26/22 EB XL 360 with dropped 400w, hitch, rear window, spare tire. Got scheduling notification on 2/9.

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So let's see here: last week was a scheduling week and NOTHING was scheduled....this week is announced as NOT a scheduling week, so......tons of scheduling? Hey, it could happen. Ford seems to live in Opposite-Land of late.

dccomicsok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 ford Maverick xlt lux w 360 removed lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So let's see here: last week was a scheduling week and NOTHING was scheduled....this week is announced as NOT a scheduling week, so......tons of scheduling? Hey, it could happen. Ford seems to live in Opposite-Land of late.
That’s exactly what I’m thinking! Lol

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I am not holding my breath.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same order date as me. Original order was for a hybrid XL, but changed to ecoboost after 3 months. I dropped the tow hitch, also. Still not scheduled.
a

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The longer they take, the greater the chance I end up with a Toyota competitor - like a truck based on the Rav4 that is in development.
Why would Toyota build a truck that they make less on than the Tacoma which they are selling all that they can make ?
Sponsored