First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL Mav, 2005 Forester, 2007 R1200GS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well damn, I'm thinking I may call it on this Maverick journey if next week isn't when my build gets scheduled. Shame, I found out about hybrid Mavericks last January, and got in touch to reserve a '23 Maverick that February. So even though I have only officially been waiting since '23 order banks opened, its felt quite a bit longer, since I was waiting months just to order.

My personal deadline to have a Maverick is by the end of September, so it would be here in time for driving down the West Coast for my wedding. If my ordered Maverick doesn't get its number called in this next big batch of scheduling, I'm gonna give up on Ford for this one.

The price increase from '22 to '23 put the hybrid XL right at the top of what I can responsibly afford, it's not going to be worth it with another price increase on top of that.

Sponsored

Becker300

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not surprising that no scheduling is occurring this week. I think they are reviewing where they are because of the COVP deadline of last Thursday and seeing how many orders they can cancel.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

:cautious:

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am glad my 2010 Ranger is still running good! Ford can't seem to get it together.

• Sad
Reactions: GRB

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At least they're not saying no scheduling for XLs? I suppose that can change by next Thursday though.

campngolf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not surprising that no scheduling is occurring this week. I think they are reviewing where they are because of the COVP deadline of last Thursday and seeing how many orders they can cancel.
True. But that doesn't explain the "No Scheduling" on the other models as I don't believe they have the COVP process required.

Sponsored

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True. But that doesn't explain the "No Scheduling" on the other models as I don't believe they have the COVP process required.
MY23 Ranger and Edge are done for the year.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least they're not saying no scheduling for XLs? I suppose that can change by next Thursday though.
I'm sure you are right about things changing by next Thursday! It's not even Thursday and they have already changed this week!

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How about the thousands of orders that are COPV approved. They don't gonna stop scheduling just because a few orders are incomplete.
Nobody knows what happens at Ford

Reactions: GRB

Farmer1972

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Aspire
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well damn, I'm thinking I may call it on this Maverick journey if next week isn't when my build gets scheduled. Shame, I found out about hybrid Mavericks last January, and got in touch to reserve a '23 Maverick that February. So even though I have only officially been waiting since '23 order banks opened, its felt quite a bit longer, since I was waiting months just to order.

My personal deadline to have a Maverick is by the end of September, so it would be here in time for driving down the West Coast for my wedding. If my ordered Maverick doesn't get its number called in this next big batch of scheduling, I'm gonna give up on Ford for this one.

The price increase from '22 to '23 put the hybrid XL right at the top of what I can responsibly afford, it's not going to be worth it with another price increase on top of that.
Another week of nothing is just another week closer to the 24’ Tacoma for me

OrCoaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 VW Caddy and 96 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am glad my 2010 Ranger is still running good! Ford can't seem to get it together.
I have been having several troubles lately with the 1996 Ranger I have. I think it is finally showing its age more so than the miles. Only 143,000 of them are on in.
Sponsored