First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Marine Corps birthday is 11-10 (Sorry Marine MoM here)...hopefully you get something from your dealer soon but I know the hybrids aren't coming quickly
I was waiting for this. Of course you are right. I always mix up the 10th and 11th. The 11th happened to be my father's birthday. And the 11th was the date of my order confirmation. Maybe I placed it on the 10th.
Sponsored

MavFromTheDead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was waiting for this. Of course you are right. I always mix up the 10th and 11th. The 11th happened to be my father's birthday. And the 11th was the date of my order confirmation. Maybe I placed it on the 10th.
Weird, my dad's Bday is on the 11th, and we are both Marines.

Diegocastro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 diesel
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'll be leaving for a cruise on Saturday and won't get back til a week later. I would absolutely love it to get cell signal again and see a scheduling confirmed email in my inbox. 🙏
I did get notified while on a cruise two weeks ago it was awesome news mine's being built the week off May 8th lariat loaded

Sponsored

jdtexas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid LUX, BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 9/8/2021 Lariat hybrid, lux, BAP, rollup hard tonneau, moonroof, CP 360 &assist, Remote Start checked with Ford and dealer, Priority 2 MY 23 since Nov 11 2022. Now have VIN, supposedly scheduled for first week in May 2023 per dealer, no word from Ford. 1 Year 7 Months 2 Days

Sam Hall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline - 2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At over 575 days for my Lariat Hybrid Lux package, I am glad to see scheduling starting back up. Maybe this is my week?

Vibes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on the being in production. And I will wait. Though I ordered a xlt too. My impatience is getting the best of me.
I ordered the standard XLT Hybrid with hitch last September. Had the hitch removed last month. Have received only the standard email of supply problems.

pgreen1959

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I previously posted that 2023 Maverick XLT was destroyed in a train derailment a few weeks ago. I did reach out to Ford Corporate today to see if they knew anything. The lady I spoke was very nice but knew nothing about how Ford would fix this cluster f*ck I now find myself in. I asked if she had any idea how Ford would compensate me. She said they have been given no direction as how to handle this. She suggested it would be between me and the dealer. I will bet good money I am notified soon that my best bet is to order a 2024 Maverick. That won't happen. I will head to Chevrolet or Toyota.

Sponsored

Joofchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My perspective going into this was that if I was lucky I would see my Maverick in a year. Unlucky, never see it. Just lost due to mis-placed paperwork or whatever or failed allocation dispersals.

So far, I have seen and heard of nothing to change my perspective.

I have not heard one word from the dealer from the day I ordered my Maverick. Crickets.
Me either, and they won't reply to email build enquires. Schaumburg Illinois Ford.

Joofchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At what point will builds switch/change to 2024 models. August/September 2022 orders were started for 2023.

Rosa Russell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rosa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks at least we know not to refresh our email all day lol.
I’m 6 months in after a year ago I ordered and my order was not placed, I’m still waiting and hoping some time soon for my Ford Maverick truck xlt with hybrid full package!!!😊

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford canceled my Bronco order because it wasn't profitable enough, just fyi
Ford cancelled your order because it was constrained and it sounds like you didn't take their guidance of switching to a different model.

I was able to order a BD on 3/27. My friend ordered a Big Bend on 3/27 and it is already scheduled to be built in May.

Buccos1102

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford cancelled your order because it was constrained and it sounds like you didn't take their guidance of switching to a different model.

I was able to order a BD on 3/27. My friend ordered a Big Bend on 3/27 and it is already scheduled to be built in May.
Right, I didn't switch to a model that was 8k more that contained everything my lesser model contained. If that isn't a profit margin cancel nothing is.
Sponsored