First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So am I ever going to see my 9/6/2021 Lariat Lux 2.0 order with AWD? At this point I’m trying to figure out how to get enough cash for the Lightning instead. I joked about getting that before the Maverick but in all seriousness it seems quite possible!
And if you don't go hog wild and stick with entry level Lighting and with the $7500 tax credit it's about the same as the loaded Lariat
Sponsored

killerfrog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered my Maverick yesterday 1/3/22 so hopefully I will get it by beginning of April or middle of April.
Good luck, I ordered on July 12 and have not heard anything except that it is in the queue

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So am I ever going to see my 9/6/2021 Lariat Lux 2.0 order with AWD? At this point I’m trying to figure out how to get enough cash for the Lightning instead. I joked about getting that before the Maverick but in all seriousness it seems quite possible!
I feel you. I ordered a Hybrid Lariat on 8/26. No further communication. I know there are delays but it would be nice if we could order directly from Ford. No allocations for dealers. We get an estimated build date immediately based on the date and trim/engine you ordered. First come, first serve. Someone in another state shouldn't get theirs built first because their dealer has more allocations, etc. Just set expectations. Right now I am not sure mine will even get built? I have no idea. Considering buying something else really soon if I don't at least get a scheduled build date. I won't even cancel my order. I will just buy it when it comes in and sell it for $10k profit the next day :)
Sponsored