Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
No Ford Maverick scheduling this week. I'll cover all scheduling for this week in my YouTube livestream on Tuesday, January 4th at 7pm Central. www.youtube.com/longmcarthur
Sponsored

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
No Ford Maverick scheduling this week. I'll cover all scheduling for this week in my YouTube livestream on Tuesday, January 4th at 7pm Central. www.youtube.com/longmcarthur
Reminder this week scheduling would have been using November/December allocations. January scheduling allocations will be available next week.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey

Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reminder this week scheduling would have been using November/December allocations. January scheduling allocations will be available next week.
So am I ever going to see my 9/6/2021 Lariat Lux 2.0 order with AWD? At this point I’m trying to figure out how to get enough cash for the Lightning instead. I joked about getting that before the Maverick but in all seriousness it seems quite possible!

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, no scheduling nationwide for Maverick, or no scheduling for your dealership as you are out of allocations? If my dealership has available November/December allocations is it possible they may see Maverick scheduled Jan. 6?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
So, no scheduling nationwide for Maverick, or no scheduling for your dealership as you are out of allocations? If my dealership has available November/December allocations is it possible they may see Maverick scheduled Jan. 6?
No Maverick Scheduling this week for any one

Jcaver98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GMC Sierra
No Maverick Scheduling this week for any one
I just ordered my Maverick yesterday 1/3/22 so hopefully I will get it by beginning of April or middle of April.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered my Maverick yesterday 1/3/22 so hopefully I will get it by beginning of April or middle of April.
Depends on your options and if they are constrained. There are people that have ordered ecoboost Mavericks in July and August that are still waiting to get a scheduled build date.

Sponsored

Jcaver98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GMC Sierra
Depends on your options and if they are constrained. There are people that have ordered ecoboost Mavericks in July and August that are still waiting to get a scheduled build date.
I didn't add any options except a full size spare tire.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You know what really pisses me off… the lack of communication by Ford. We get more information out of FordVideoGuy than Ford themselves. The way we order is changing and Ford needs to keep up with regular communication. I don’t give a crap if my trucks shows up by summer, I just need to know where it is in the process and if/when it’s going to get scheduled. I feel like I’m being held hostage on what to do for a new car. Please don’t reply with “you can go somewhere else!” I’m well aware I can do whatever I want but I have limited options. The only saving grace is the fact that I own a lot of Ford stock and it’s continue to go up! 🤣

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you didn’t add options you will probably get it before most of the people in here that have options.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You know what really pisses me off… the lack of communication by Ford. We get more information out of FordVideoGuy than Ford themselves. The way we order is changing and Ford needs to keep up with regular communication. I don’t give a crap if my trucks shows up by summer, I just need to know where it is in the process and if/when it’s going to get scheduled. I feel like I’m being held hostage on what to do for a new car. Please don’t reply with “you can go somewhere else!” I’m well aware I can do whatever I want but I have limited options. The only saving grace is the fact that I own a lot of Ford stock and it’s continue to go up! 🤣
I get the frustration. There feels like there should be more notification. We are used to having moment by money status updates on so many things we buy these days. Our expectations have changed a lot.

The status you are in is, "waiting to be scheduled." Sometimes that is Purgatory. There is no update during the phase because there is nothing new to say. Ford probably believes telling you over and over again that you need to wait longer just to be scheduled will be more frustrating.

Maybe that's incorrect thinking. But in my line of work, I also do not try to give bad news over and over. It tends to amp people up more.
Sponsored