Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Banned
MY DEALER JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT FORD HAD A MEETING WITH THEM(TOWN&COUNTRY-FORD)IN PELL-CITY ALABAMA 35120 YESTERDAY FRIDAY THE 20TH AND INFORM HIM MR" JAMES HOLLADAY' DEALER SALES MANAGER THAT NO HYBRID ARE AVAILABLE AND TO CALL AND GIVE HIS EXISTING ORDERS FOR HYBRIDS, A CALL AND OFFER THEM THE OPTION OF SWITCHING OVER TO THE ECO-BOOST ENGINE.HE MR.JAMES HOLLADAY STATED TO ME THAT MY ORDER THAT WAS PLACED ON OCT-25 WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTILL (OCT-2022) FOR HYBRID ENGINES AND THAT HE WAS HAVING TO MAKE 8-MORE CALLS TO CUSTOMERS THAT HAD HYBRID ORDERS.I ASK WHY ME, MY ORDER HAS BEEN IN SINCE OCT-25,HE SAID IN THERE MEETING WITH FORD YESTERDAY THAT THEY TOLD THEM THEY CAN NOT GET THE HYBRID ENGINES AND TO START CALLING TO OFFER THEM THE SWITCH TO "ECO-BOOST"THIS IS JUST HEARTLESS WHAT FORD IS DOING TO ITS NEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HONDA MAN THIS IS MY FIRST EXP W/FORD. ME AND MY WIFE ARE SO SICK OVER THIS,EVERY THING IN MY INSIDES IS JUST "SICK' WE ARE JUST HEARTLESS OVER THIS.I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO KEEP MY ORDER FOR THE LARIAT-HYBRID AND WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT,I WANT WHAT I WANT-AND NOTHING ELSE.I ALSO INFORMED HIM YHAT THEY WERE LISTED ON THIS WEB SIGHT AS A NO ADM-MARK UP DEALER, 2-WKS AGO YOU OFFERD ME A HYBRID FOR "5000" OVER MSRP AND THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE THEY CALLED TO OFFER ME THIS BECAUSE THE"" CUST "COULD NOT TAKE IT.I STATED TO THEM THRU MY SALES MAN (LOGAN SWEATT) THAT I WOULD GO 2500,HE CALLED BACK AND SAID LAUGHING THAT I HAD THE MANAGERS IN A ARGUMENT OVER MY OFFER BUT STATED JUST FOR ME THEY WOULD TAKE 3500 AND I DECLINED.FORD DEALER TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD PELL/CITY ALABAMA 35120 PH#205-884-0000 OR1-800-844-3757 ATT:MR JAMES HOLLADAY DEALER REP.PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.IF ANYBODY ELSE GETS THIS SAME INFO PLEASE SHARE AND CONTACT ME AT [email protected] THANK YALL. STEPHEN MCCUTCHEON
Sponsored

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
Sounds fishy. I ordered my hybrid on 11/15 and received confirmation from Ford. I will hold them to it. Nothing from my dealer about this. If they tell me I won't get it till 11/22 it better be a my23. We are dealing with Ford...one of the worst companies for customer satisfaction!

Dhille

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy impala
I was just told by my sales person that the situation with Hybrids was not good right now but no other explaination or offer at this time???? So disappointed.

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
MY DEALER JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT FORD HAD A MEETING WITH THEM(TOWN&COUNTRY-FORD)IN PELL-CITY ALABAMA 35120 YESTERDAY FRIDAY THE 20TH AND INFORM HIM MR" JAMES HOLLADAY' DEALER SALES MANAGER THAT NO HYBRID ARE AVAILABLE AND TO CALL AND GIVE HIS EXISTING ORDERS FOR HYBRIDS, A CALL AND OFFER THEM THE OPTION OF SWITCHING OVER TO THE ECO-BOOST ENGINE.HE MR.JAMES HOLLADAY STATED TO ME THAT MY ORDER THAT WAS PLACED ON OCT-25 WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTILL (OCT-2022) FOR HYBRID ENGINES AND THAT HE WAS HAVING TO MAKE 8-MORE CALLS TO CUSTOMERS THAT HAD HYBRID ORDERS.I ASK WHY ME, MY ORDER HAS BEEN IN SINCE OCT-25,HE SAID IN THERE MEETING WITH FORD YESTERDAY THAT THEY TOLD THEM THEY CAN NOT GET THE HYBRID ENGINES AND TO START CALLING TO OFFER THEM THE SWITCH TO "ECO-BOOST"THIS IS JUST HEARTLESS WHAT FORD IS DOING TO ITS NEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HONDA MAN THIS IS MY FIRST EXP W/FORD. ME AND MY WIFE ARE SO SICK OVER THIS,EVERY THING IN MY INSIDES IS JUST "SICK' WE ARE JUST HEARTLESS OVER THIS.I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO KEEP MY ORDER FOR THE LARIAT-HYBRID AND WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT,I WANT WHAT I WANT-AND NOTHING ELSE.I ALSO INFORMED HIM YHAT THEY WERE LISTED ON THIS WEB SIGHT AS A NO ADM-MARK UP DEALER, 2-WKS AGO YOU OFFERD ME A HYBRID FOR "5000" OVER MSRP AND THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE THEY CALLED TO OFFER ME THIS BECAUSE THE"" CUST "COULD NOT TAKE IT.I STATED TO THEM THRU MY SALES MAN (LOGAN SWEATT) THAT I WOULD GO 2500,HE CALLED BACK AND SAID LAUGHING THAT I HAD THE MANAGERS IN A ARGUMENT OVER MY OFFER BUT STATED JUST FOR ME THEY WOULD TAKE 3500 AND I DECLINED.FORD DEALER TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD PELL/CITY ALABAMA 35120 PH#205-884-0000 OR1-800-844-3757 ATT:MR JAMES HOLLADAY DEALER REP.PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.IF ANYBODY ELSE GETS THIS SAME INFO PLEASE SHARE AND CONTACT ME AT [email protected] THANK YALL. STEPHEN MCCUTCHEON
We could decipher your post a lot easier if it were not in ALL CAPS.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??? I have to be honest, that was hard for my eyes to read in all caps and no punctuation so forgive me if I missed certain details...

Anyway, the most likely scenario is your dealer did not put the order in correctly and therefore they/you missed the cutoff for hybrid orders. Ford is not cancelling specific dealer orders nor are they out of hybrid engines. The majority of what they have been scheduling lately is for hybrids... They are just overwhelmed with the orders so its going to take a while.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??? I have to be honest, that was hard for my eyes to read in all caps and no punctuation so forgive me if I missed certain details...

Anyway, the most likely scenario is your dealer did not put the order in correctly and therefore they/you missed the cutoff for hybrid orders. Ford is not cancelling specific dealer orders nor are they out of hybrid engines. The majority of what they have been scheduling lately is for hybrids... They are just overwhelmed with the orders so its going to take a while.
^^^^^^^
This. !!!

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Banned
Sounds fishy. I ordered my hybrid on 11/15 and received confirmation from Ford. I will hold them to it. Nothing from my dealer about this. If they tell me I won't get it till 11/22 it better be a my23.
WELL HE JUST CALLED ME AND SAID HE HADE 8 MORE CALLS TO MAKE MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS WENT DOWN FRIDAY AFTERNOON WITH THE FORD REP

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Banned

MY ORDER WAS CON BY FORD ON OCT-25

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I could see the "real" story being Ford is trying to get all the June/July/August hybrid orders finished by encouraging people to switch engines. That way they can clear out the oldest backlog. So....not that they are out of hybrid engines, but that they are simply trying to reduce the number of "super old" hybrid orders.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
MY ORDER WAS CON BY FORD ON OCT-25
A confirmation email from Ford does not necessarily mean your order was correctly verified by the dealer. Its a system called ROVP (retail order verification program (I think)). The dealer could have submitted your order, but if it wasn't entered into ROVP, Ford will not build your vehicle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.