Sponsored

New Colorado 2023 revealed

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Depends on what you consider upgraded. Just off the top of my head the Trail Boss has the same interior as the bottom trim WT, black plastic grill, bumpers, door handles, and halogen lights all around where as the Z71 has a lot nicer interior, painted grill, bumpers, door handles, and LED lighting all around. As far as I can tell the only thing the Trail Boss has over the Z71 is that its 1 inch taller and has the extended a-arms for a wider stance, everything else is way nicer on the Z71.

GM even lists the models on their website in this order
Sponsored

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
fee weeks we will see the canyon.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the newer Rav4 Hybrid having the high voltage cable connection getting corroded and destroyed after a few years, and the the roof rails that leak water into the interior.
Plus they can't seem to figure out the whole 'wheels might fall off' issue of the bZ4X to the point they're now offering to buy them back.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Plus they can't seem to figure out the whole 'wheels might fall off' issue of the bZ4X to the point they're now offering to buy them back.
This just confirms the next taco probably wont have hybrid option,... Unless they roll back 24 model to 25 or somthing. Or they will try make hybrid around tundra engine... If thats the case the taco is only going get bigger.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the looks of this alot but if down the road I was looking to step up to a mid size id be more interested in the re-designed Ranger. GM has, for years, cut corners on quality to save money on their bloated union retirement packages and it really showed after awhile. I hope that they are past that now, but I am in no hurry to go back to them for anything.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the looks of this alot but if down the road I was looking to step up to a mid size id be more interested in the re-designed Ranger. GM has, for years, cut corners on quality to save money on their bloated union retirement packages and it really showed after awhile. I hope that they are past that now, but I am in no hurry to go back to them for anything.
If your looking buy a new mid size truck I would wait for 24 regardless. Too many redesigns coming out. Lots of options.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your looking buy a new mid size truck I would wait for 24 regardless. Too many redesigns coming out. Lots of options.
I am Happy with my Maverick. I just like to know what else is out there in case my situation changes or it (Mav) becomes a headache. If all goes well I wont be in the market again for awhile.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am Happy with my Maverick. I just like to know what else is out there in case my situation changes or it (Mav) becomes a headache. If all goes well I wont be in the market again for awhile.
yea same here. no need change unless i get offered 50k for my maverick! all jokes aside i love my maverick so, ill be keeping it as long as it runs.

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guess prices WT 33K
LT 36K
Z71 38K
Z72 45K
Trail Boss 55k all base prices.
Isn't Trail Boss just a base model plus off-road bits? I was just on their build & price site and didn't see the Trail Boss package anywhere. I like that they let you add skid plates without going all in on the off-road b.s.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
tw
Isn't Trail Boss just a base model plus off-road bits? I was just on their build & price site and didn't see the Trail Boss package anywhere. I like that they let you add skid plates without going all in on the off-road b.s.
yea i messed up.... id have to look at it again lol

Sponsored

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
The build and price isn't out for the new 2023 model yet.

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having a toy weighing over 4,000 lbs. that needs towing would be a nice change in situation. Maybe someday....

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having a toy weighing over 4,000 lbs. that needs towing would be a nice change in situation. Maybe someday....
I got the 4K tow because I planned on buying a Rove TT, but the build quality on the ones the Mav can pull up to 4K kind of suck and the good ones are both too heavy and cost too much, but maybe one day.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And the newer Rav4 Hybrid having the high voltage cable connection getting corroded and destroyed after a few years, and the the roof rails that leak water into the interior.
Y’all need to quit complicating things for the toyodor folks. They are the best at everything, just ask them

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y’all need to quit complicating things for the toyodor folks. They are the best at everything, just ask them
Man - my wife and I talked about trading in our Ascent for the Rav4 Hybrid. It seems like these days every car has its issues. Some worse than others.
Sponsored