Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Given they only scheduled out through week of April 17, week of May 29 equals six weeks of production. At @Automate's estimate of 2,000 per week, that means Ford will schedule 12,000 Mavericks this week.

My numbers said start of March, 17,000 EBs should have been left over. I'm estimating Ford has around 9,000 EBs left to schedule. 65% of 12,000 trucks is 7,800 so Ford will have plenty of retail orers if looking at the EB alone.

The only question is how big of the ratio is dedicated to fleet. Are the fleets going to be scheduled first or are they going to be the allocation filler for dealerships that still have allocations but no more retail orders (EB or hybrid) that match the constraints? On paper, it might be doable if I am overestimating the number of EBs left over.
I believe @Automate and several other's that were schedule through the week of April 17th got pushed back to the week of April 24th. If that's still the case I guess it might chance your numbers slightly? Who knows they schedule 10K fleet and 2K retail, lol.
Sponsored

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Given they only scheduled out through week of April 17, week of May 29 equals six weeks of production. At @Automate's estimate of 2,000 per week, that means Ford will schedule 12,000 Mavericks this week.

My numbers said start of March, 17,000 EBs should have been left over. I'm estimating Ford has around 9,000 EBs left to schedule. 65% of 12,000 trucks is 7,800 so Ford will have plenty of retail orers if looking at the EB alone.

The only question is how big of the ratio is dedicated to fleet. Are the fleets going to be scheduled first or are they going to be the allocation filler for dealerships that still have allocations but no more retail orders (EB or hybrid) that match the constraints? On paper, it might be doable if I am overestimating the number of EBs left over.
Well given your suppositions - As far as my EB order, I'll have my fingers crossed, but my hopes in check.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe @Automate and several other's that were schedule through the week of April 17th got pushed back to the week of April 24th. If that's still the case I guess it might chance your numbers slightly? Who knows they schedule 10K fleet and 2K retail, lol.
Not really. Not until we get some solid production numbers. Honestly, my numbers might be conservative and that is why Ford is scheduling Fleets. They may literally not have enough valid EB orders left to match the planned production. It could be after this week, if you are an EB and aren't scheduled, you have something on your order that is limited or your dealer has limited allocations.

Someone has to be last...

Well given your suppositions - As far as my EB order, I'll have my fingers crossed, but my hopes in check.
Same here. I'll deal with it if it is scheduled this week. But if not, forget it showing up before June. It won't even be built before June. But I should know in April if it is being scheduled either way. If not, I'm jumping.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess is around 11,000. Even though they only initially scheduled through week of 4/17. Some, like mine, were pushed back to the week of 4/24. So that week is already partially scheduled.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess is around 11,000. Even though they only initially scheduled through week of 4/17. Some, like mine, were pushed back to the week of 4/24. So that week is already partially scheduled.
Of course, it's possible hybrid parts were running late and only hybrids got pushed back. That might mean there are some gaps in April to be filled in by EBs.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Of course, it's possible hybrid parts were running late and only hybrids got pushed back. That might mean there are some gaps in April to be filled in by EBs.
Don't get my hopes up. :)

Seriously, though, I wonder if the "Fleet" mention hints that hybrids will be in short order despite the lack of hybrid being specifically mentioned. 11,000 is still more than the number of EBs I have estimated as left over.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't get my hopes up. :)

Seriously, though, I wonder if the "Fleet" mention hints that hybrids will be in short order despite the lack of hybrid being specifically mentioned. 11,000 is still more than the number of EBs I have estimated as left over.
Since I passed on a used AWD EB I am hoping to be picked but sounds like the dealer hasn’t had much scheduled this year yet.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We'll see!

Ford Maverick Maverick Scheduling 3/16 -- May Scheduling Through Week of 5/29 7e9oq

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since I passed on a used AWD EB I am hoping to be picked but sounds like the dealer hasn’t had much scheduled this year yet.
Speculation warning
I'll refer to the thread about the hybrid order being told by his dealer that the likelihood of him being scheduled was next to nothing. I wondered if that particular dealership was able to get some information about Ford's upcoming scheduling plans that reduced their confidence in certain hybrids (or hybrids in general) getting scheduled. Couple that with the hybrids in April being pushed back and the mention of fleet vehicles for May, I'm really starting to think Ford really is being limited on hybrids this week.

If so, and this is to be EB heavy, my own numbers show fewer outstanding EB retail orders than Ford's total capacity in May. Granted some of those will be constrained (Tremor, etc) and won't be able to be completely scheduled. But if Ford is expecting to run out of valid retail orders to schedule, I could see them mentioning rolling over to fleets to plug the holes.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've only been waiting for about 6 months so I can't complain. Hoping for an ecoboost XL, after giving up on a hybrid this year.

Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Speculation warning
I'll refer to the thread about the hybrid order being told by his dealer that the likelihood of him being scheduled was next to nothing. I wondered if that particular dealership was able to get some information about Ford's upcoming scheduling plans that reduced their confidence in certain hybrids (or hybrids in general) getting scheduled. Couple that with the hybrids in April being pushed back and the mention of fleet vehicles for May, I'm really starting to think Ford really is being limited on hybrids this week.

If so, and this is to be EB heavy, my own numbers show fewer outstanding EB retail orders than Ford's total capacity in May. Granted some of those will be constrained (Tremor, etc) and won't be able to be completely scheduled. But if Ford is expecting to run out of valid retail orders to schedule, I could see them mentioning rolling over to fleets to plug the holes.
I think they will schedule hybrids this month but they need to start telling people who are totally SOL soon. I am just hoping I ordered soon enough.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they will schedule hybrids this month but they need to start telling people who are totally SOL soon. I am just hoping I ordered soon enough.
Yeah, it would be nice if Ford would be forthcoming. But I don't work at Ford. Who knows what commitments they themselves have. Maybe they can't schedule months in advance because they literally won't know until two months beforehand what they will be able to get in.

As I tell people, I work with computers. And this is an internet forum. Grain of salt...

Last edited:

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We still suspect EBs with stand alone hitch will get built or should I go ahead and take that L?

bridges1992

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was originally scheduled for the week of 3/27 but been pushed back till 4/17 Eco Boost
Sponsored

Last edited: