Sponsored

Parker

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Four weeks once it's built. You should get an email from Ford once it is built and shipped out with an ETA window.
There seems to be a delay at rail yards getting vehicles on carriers to the dealers !!!
Sponsored

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From Ford:
"We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XLT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 19, 2022."

We will see ....

Richfrommo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My September 18 XLT AWD LUX CP360 given VIN today scheduled week of October 3.. my VIN is rather low though NRB02XXXā€¦ Iā€™m thrilled.
I was scheduled build date Aug 15th .Didnā€™t happen called Ford they told me scheduled August 23rd. Went to dealer next day and dealer says itā€™s September 15th now. Beginning to wonder when that might happen. Ordered December 15th XLT all wheel drive with luxury pkg.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not on the very bottom. Right below the words special order the last 6 numbers.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about which is why I thought my first window sticker was weird lol

Richfrommo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There seems to be a delay at rail yards getting vehicles on carriers to the dealers !!!
My dealer told me in Kansas City yards full of vehicles and no one to haul them. Even said having trouble getting them across border. I told him just let one of the illegals drive them across wouldnā€™t be a problem then .šŸ¤—

Sponsored

Mav-gal

First Name
Mimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mountaineer
Long McArthur had 8 of our 18 allocations schedule today. They were the oldest 8 orders, all hybrid orders, all had luxury packages, 7 of 8 were XLT, 1 Lariat. All of our June to September hybrid orders are now scheduled. 31 October Hybrid Orders left, 29 November Hybrid Orders left. 59 December Ecoboost Orders left (50 for a rental company), 40 January Ecoboost Orders left.
Long McArthur had 8 of our 18 allocations schedule today. They were the oldest 8 orders, all hybrid orders, all had luxury packages, 7 of 8 were XLT, 1 Lariat. All of our June to September hybrid orders are now scheduled. 31 October Hybrid Orders left, 29 November Hybrid Orders left. 59 December Ecoboost Orders left (50 for a rental company), 40 January Ecoboost Orders left.
Just got my schedule date, 9/19/2022! I ordered my Hybrid lariat back on October 9th from Ford Lithia in Boise, ID.

ehoog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Great you got scheduled but that 'B' stands for a 1 so your VIN means 102,xxx are committed to be produced for MY22.
My 7/19/2021 XLT Velocity Blue hybrid with lux and copilot 360 just got scheduled today. Been waiting a long time. Scheduled for 9/19/22 production.

Sponsored

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to Tim Bartz, You can change color if it's not too close to the build date. Good chance you can drop the moon roof to. I think you can do these things up to when you get your build date and window sticker. It doesn't hurt to try. Worse case is Ford won't let you. Unless you fear the dealer doesn't know what they are doing and a change would make you worry.
My Dealer added a moon roof & rear slider window after they said they were unable to. They initially tried and said were locked out when they tried. They tried again,possibly under direction of dealer Ford rep. They had to take priority code off make changes and then put priority code back in. I do not have or a build date , our 2 xlt's ecoboost fwd, w/no constraints were ordered January 17th & the 27th....Good luck making changes!

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
XLT hybrid: Lux,360, moonroof scheduled for 9/19/22. Ordered 10/16/21.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Repost from the scheduling thread:
Just got my production email for the week of 9/19! Hybrid XLT/Lux/CP360 ordered 9/21/21.
Ford Maverick Maverick orders are getting scheduled today giphy-

It seems like all of the September orders will get scheduled. Anything after that might be iffy.

ME4Twaffle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT hybrid: Lux,360, moonroof scheduled for 9/19/22. Ordered 10/16/21.
NGL, I'm going to lose my mind if more people with the same build as me who ordered after me keep getting scheduled while I get nothing. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored