MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps with supplier/constraint issues they needed to split up the Lariat orders that where selected into multiple weeks as well. Mine has the lux package.
Mine does as well. I'm just glad it is scheduled.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know. It was Ford Corporate that said no hybrid, no Luxury Packages. They are 0 for 2 on that one, lol.
Mine was scheduled lariat lux. Ordered Dec 26th.

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks Tim,
Guess I should start looking for something else not going to wait another year again.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Tim,
Guess I should start looking for something else not going to wait another year again.
You are at the end of the line for a '22 but your are still before all the '23 orders.

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do know which dealer has the VIN and I dont have any idea why. The VIN dealer never contacted me with any information or staus update. When I called to asked why I had to get the VIN from FORD Customer Care, I was told they dont contact customers until the vehicle is on the lot. On the other hand the other dealer sends me a weekly text, even though it's been bad news so far. Both seem to be large dealerships.
If you go to the Ford Tracker website you can enter your order code and vin number then you will see which dealer order got scheduled.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Long McArthur had 8 of our 18 allocations schedule today. They were the oldest 8 orders, all hybrid orders, all had luxury packages, 7 of 8 were XLT, 1 Lariat. All of our June to September hybrid orders are now scheduled. 31 October Hybrid Orders left, 29 November Hybrid Orders left. 59 December Ecoboost Orders left (50 for a rental company), 40 January Ecoboost Orders left.
Tim! If I may, let me get your opinion: I have an XLT FWD 2.0 w/floor mats and hitch ordered 12/3. I have had a VIN since 6/30 and a schedule week of 8/29 at that time with a change to 9/12 two weeks ago. Whatcha think my chances are of a 9/12 starting to put that puppy together week???

VBMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theveteranscheck.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Sonic; 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My confirmed order of 7/30/2021 is finally now "in production" according to Ford. In addition, I can view and print my window sticker! It is an XLT hybrid Velocity Blue with the spray-in Lux package. The window sticker confirms it will be exactly as ordered! :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim! If I may, let me get your opinion: I have an XLT FWD 2.0 w/floor mats and hitch ordered 12/3. I have had a VIN since 6/30 and a schedule week of 8/29 at that time with a change to 9/12 two weeks ago. Whatcha think my chances are of a 9/12 starting to put that puppy together week???
With an ecoboost order, my GUESS is that it will stay there and be built that week.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Meaning in September these vehicles will be scheduled? I order in October 2021 and received a VIN from my dealer about 6 weeks ago.
All of our scheduled orders had order dates in September of 2021, all hybrid orders.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With an ecoboost order, my GUESS is that it will stay there and be built that week.
Hey Tim, appreciate all the info you’ve gone over the last year with all of us, not sure if this has been asked before but do you happen to know what it means when the window sticker transaction type changes from 9-normal to 4-rebill?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Hey Tim, appreciate all the info you’ve gone over the last year with all of us, not sure if this has been asked before but do you happen to know what it means when the window sticker transaction type changes from 9-normal to 4-rebill?
I don't know, sorry, I've never looked into what all the number around the window sticker mean.

HawkeyeBunny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford C-Max SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I got a vin# from my dealer a little bit ago, went online tracked it on the Ford website, everything looked good. Tried to track it again today and now the website tells me to enter a valid vin#. Anyone know why it would do that? And yes I checked the vin number multiple times to make sure I hadn't mistyped.
Sponsored