Sponsored

Parker

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got a response from chat 9/4 build date. My sticker has a 7/7 blend date. Ordered 9/1/21. 1st Edition
Sponsored

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
9/20 Hybrid Lux XLT order that just got a VIN and production date of 10/3. I assume now is too late to ask my dealer to change the color and drop the moonroof?
According to Tim Bartz, You can change color if it's not too close to the build date. Good chance you can drop the moon roof to. I think you can do these things up to when you get your build date and window sticker. It doesn't hurt to try. Worse case is Ford won't let you. Unless you fear the dealer doesn't know what they are doing and a change would make you worry.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got a vin# from my dealer a little bit ago, went online tracked it on the Ford website, everything looked good. Tried to track it again today and now the website tells me to enter a valid vin#. Anyone know why it would do that? And yes I checked the vin number multiple times to make sure I hadn't mistyped.
You can try this site as the Ford Tracking site is hit or miss within the same day even.
https://ordertrack.app/

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a response from chat 9/4 build date. My sticker has a 7/7 blend date. Ordered 9/1/21. 1st Edition
Where are you seeing a blend date? cause I don’t see where it’s supposed to be according to this forums guide on how to read the window sticker

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So I got a vin# from my dealer a little bit ago, went online tracked it on the Ford website, everything looked good. Tried to track it again today and now the website tells me to enter a valid vin#. Anyone know why it would do that? And yes I checked the vin number multiple times to make sure I hadn't mistyped.
Probably went into production and they got pushed back, has happened to several of our orders as well.

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My experience from my first order was that the tracker is terrible; especially bad on Sundays and Mondays.

Parker

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Where are you seeing a blend date? cause I don’t see where it’s supposed to be according to this forums guide on how to read the window sticker
on bottom under special order

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
on bottom under special order
That’s what I thought, but at least until this new window sticker they gave me this passed Friday, it kept on changing on my original window sticker to whatever the current date happened to be, thank you

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Long McArthur had 8 of our 18 allocations schedule today. They were the oldest 8 orders, all hybrid orders, all had luxury packages, 7 of 8 were XLT, 1 Lariat. All of our June to September hybrid orders are now scheduled. 31 October Hybrid Orders left, 29 November Hybrid Orders left. 59 December Ecoboost Orders left (50 for a rental company), 40 January Ecoboost Orders left.
Any idea how long a Maverick scheduled for production week of September 5th. will take to be delivered to Wisconsin?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Any idea how long a Maverick scheduled for production week of September 5th. will take to be delivered to Wisconsin?
Four weeks once it's built. You should get an email from Ford once it is built and shipped out with an ETA window.

Parker

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That’s what I thought, but at least until this new window sticker they gave me this passed Friday, it kept on changing on my original window sticker to whatever the current date happened to be, thank you
Not on the very bottom. Right below the words special order the last 6 numbers.
Sponsored