Sponsored

Mabett's LED Taillights installed

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Threads
75
Messages
559
Reaction score
917
Location
Athens, AL
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
I finally decided I couldn’t procrainate any further, on Tuesday, I went online, https://mabett4x4.com, and placed my order for a set of Mabett’s LED Tailights. They arrived this afternoon and were on the truck within the half hour. My Maverick is Atlas Blue and I have tried to compliment the body color with black accents and accessories. That includes Mabett’s fender flares, mud flaps, and spoilers. Most prominent is their roof-mouned LED light bar. Although I’ll never admit to being finished with my build, the new tail light units provide a finishing touch when viewing the truck from the rear. My blacked out third brake light complaments the taillights. The LEDs and the start up sequence are eye catching. I see no problem with the lights getting the attention and sharing my intentions with those that are following behind.


My one frustration with my ongoing build is that I have been forced to accept both gloss and dull black accessories to get the items I wanted to add. I would suggest that if a seller is unwilling to offer their products in both finishes, they settle on one or the other.

Ford Maverick Mabett's LED Taillights installed IMG_0177


Ford Maverick Mabett's LED Taillights installed IMG_0179



Sponsored

 
Last edited:

asylus

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
George
Joined
Aug 4, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
267
Reaction score
363
Location
TEXAS
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I finally decided I couldn’t procrainate any further, on Tuesday, I went online, https://mabett4x4.com, and placed my order for a set of Mabett’s LED Tailights. They arrived this afternoon and were on the truck within the half hour. My Maverick is Atlas Blue and I have tried to compliment the body color with black accents and accessories. That includes Mabett’s fender flares, mud flaps, and spoilers. Most prominent is their roof-mouned LED light bar. Although I’ll never admit to being finished with my build, the new tail light units provide a finishing touch when viewing the truck from the rear. My blacked out third brake light complaments the taillights. The LEDs and the start up sequence are eye catching. I see no problem with the lights getting the attention and sharing my intentions with those that are following behind.


My one frustration with my ongoing build is that I have been forced to accept both gloss and dull black accessories to get the items I wanted to add. I would suggest that if a seller is unwilling to offer their products in both finishes, they settle on one or the other.

IMG_0177.webp


IMG_0179.webp



where did you get the 3rd tail light?
 

OR3X

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 7, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
143
Reaction score
314
Location
SC
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weird that it flashes the brake light before it starts the turn signal animation. Not sure I like that.
 
OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Threads
75
Messages
559
Reaction score
917
Location
Athens, AL
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 

Tbone91

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
854
Reaction score
1,320
Location
Fulton, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I finally decided I couldn’t procrainate any further, on Tuesday, I went online, https://mabett4x4.com, and placed my order for a set of Mabett’s LED Tailights. They arrived this afternoon and were on the truck within the half hour. My Maverick is Atlas Blue and I have tried to compliment the body color with black accents and accessories. That includes Mabett’s fender flares, mud flaps, and spoilers. Most prominent is their roof-mouned LED light bar. Although I’ll never admit to being finished with my build, the new tail light units provide a finishing touch when viewing the truck from the rear. My blacked out third brake light complaments the taillights. The LEDs and the start up sequence are eye catching. I see no problem with the lights getting the attention and sharing my intentions with those that are following behind.


My one frustration with my ongoing build is that I have been forced to accept both gloss and dull black accessories to get the items I wanted to add. I would suggest that if a seller is unwilling to offer their products in both finishes, they settle on one or the other.

IMG_0177.webp


IMG_0179.webp



Smoked/blackout lights look so good on blue 👌
 

Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Threads
21
Messages
4,133
Reaction score
6,784
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Weird that it flashes the brake light before it starts the turn signal animation. Not sure I like that.
I’m sure it would make a lot of people behind the OP confused as well. Cannot expect top notch stuff from cheap, low quality products from Mabett. I would steer well clear of this stuff, too many reports of their lights failing after 6 months on amazon (Across all their lighting products).
 

Samcat13

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Gerald
Joined
May 17, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
344
Reaction score
227
Location
The Villages Fla.
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat '24'
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
I like them.
 

Pointyears

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,445
Location
South Central PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick Lariat, 2018 Mustang convertible, 2012 Harley Softail, 2024 Vita
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I seeing amber brake lights? If so, how is that legal?
 

Steve R

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
21
Reaction score
19
Location
Cali
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same color truck with the same spoilers and same taillights as you. The truck looks awesome. If you really want to upgrade your Maverick, put in the 12-inch display and the Sync 4. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth every penny. This picture does not have the spoilers applied. They were done after I took this one.
Ford Maverick Mabett's LED Taillights installed PXL_20250925_224359956.MP
 

Tbone91

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
854
Reaction score
1,320
Location
Fulton, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I have the same color truck with the same spoilers and same taillights as you. The truck looks awesome. If you really want to upgrade your Maverick, put in the 12-inch display and the Sync 4. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth every penny. This picture does not have the spoilers applied. They were done after I took this one.
PXL_20250925_224359956.MP.webp
Looks like you have scratch guards behind the door handles? How long have they been on and how are you liking them? I was thinking about getting a set. I'm worried about longevity.
 

Steve R

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
21
Reaction score
19
Location
Cali
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They have been on for about a year and I've had no problems with them. This truck stays in the garage so all of my 3M attachments have worked out very well.
Sponsored

 
 







Top