First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly. They broke out Bed Rails from the Lux pack, added it with a different name in 23MY, but they couldn't be bothered to bring over my email, leaving the dealer to re-enter it (or not).
Finally got my email from Ford. This time, there is new language that gives me hope!

Ford Maverick Important info: new updates on Priority 99 Code 2023 Maverick Hybrid orders email from Ford
Sponsored

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your 22 order was COVP, do you have to COVP your new carry over 23 order also and with drivers license. They already have my COVP info and drivers license on file.

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got my email from Ford. This time, there is new language that gives me hope!

email from Ford.jpg
Hmm, seen that email a couple of times over the 13 months I've been waiting.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, seen that email a couple of times over the 13 months I've been waiting.
The acknowledgement that it is an "Early order" was new for me. I was VIN-less from 11/21 until 9/22 when they gave me my VIN that was scheduled then cancelled. 385 days and waiting here....

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The acknowledgement that it is an "Early order" was new for me. I was VIN-less from 11/21 until 9/22 when they gave me my VIN that was scheduled then cancelled. 385 days and waiting here....
Yeah it stinks. You know the real kicker. My Brothers truck is almost to the dealership and he ordered 2 months after me. He ordered as an after thought. Life just ain't fair.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure that "early order" verbiage was the same on all the MY23 notification emails.

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What a total disaster. Ford, if you are listening, I am available to come in and straighten this out for you.

1. Every new order will get entered as PC 10 period. Each month an order is in the system unfulfilled, the PC code will be lowered by one number.
2. Dealers will be informed of their allocations and they will be adjusted quarterly.
3. Dealers will be able to order new vehicles at any time, but only as orders are fulfilled. IE, sell one today, order a replacement tomorrow. If your allocations increase due to higher sales, you may be allowed to place an order without a previous sale.
4. Vehicles will be scheduled six weeks in advance of production. Parts inventories will be forecasted to have all parts to build the scheduled vehicles that week and the next. Any unforeseen parts shortages will result in filling in production with next weeks schedule automatically.
5. Dealerships must undergo training on the ordering process and will be the primary point of communication for the customer. Customer satisfaction will enter into allocation calculation.
6. No misleading "scheduled" or "merged" communications with the customer. The goal would be to get the truck built within 2-3 months of order, so customer will only be notified that the vehicle is built and is actually in transit, to allow them time to arrange financing, etc.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your 22 order was COVP, do you have to COVP your new carry over 23 order also and with drivers license. They already have my COVP info and drivers license on file.
My dealer required it to verify that the information was CURRENT. I did have updated email. And did receive my ordered email....

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Have you heard anything back about the COVP process for the canceled orders that were converted to ‘23?

Last night Ford customer service gave me my private offer code and told me to share that code with my dealership. I’m assuming that means my canceled ‘22 order was COVP, but not 100% sure. Should I be reaching out to my dealer and asking them to do COVP now that I’ve been converted to ‘23?
We are not able to submit a Maverick order into COVP. The COVP deadline for 2023 order passed already and Maverick is not an option to select.

Sponsored

iwantamav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hatchback
price protection for future price increases that will happen. Private offer is for not getting your 22 order built to help offset increases from beginning of 22 or beginning of 23. Prices will go up at some point in 23 so the COVP approval will give the dealer and customer reimbursed for any increases after the 23 order.
@fordvideoguy corporate said my private offer has an expiration of Jan 2023. I'm assuming my canceled MY22, converted to MY23 is not going to be done by January. Are they going to extend those expiration dates? Or what do we have to do to apply it to a truck that hasn't been built by the time the offer expires?

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for this info, Tim. I’m looking forward to hearing what you find out about COVP. I just want to make sure that my dealership has everything completed so that I get the private offer. Please follow up once you find more answers!
Any word on your private offer. Mine is not showing and no answers from any one.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any word on your private offer. Mine is not showing and no answers from any one.
Ford customer service gave me my private offer code and told me to give it to my dealer ASAP. Customer service said it expires in January 2023, and my dealer said they can’t do anything with it since I don’t even have a VIN yet. I have no idea why customer service wanted me to give the code to my dealership.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh I have been on the forum. On the customer service chat...on the phone. Contacted tim...my sales rep. Everything no Answer. Kick the ball to the next guy. It's so annoying. I have waited over a year and still things are not what I thought. I thought I was going get 21500 xl with 1.99 for 60 mo. 16 months later. A 23400 xl at 5.49.
Sponsored