6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I just returned from my dealer. I get there and tell them what needed to be done. They come back with a new DORA, from the 2023 Tremor I ordered 9/20 adding Lux package, Liner and Remote Start. I was like nooooooo. This truck is already shcheduled, I need you to edit the Priority Code 99 Hybrid. I even gave them the orig order number and they still didnt do it right.

Anyway, they gave me a new dora for the Hybrid with the remote start added back. And they gave me a new dora that returned my orig tremor order back to its orig config (base xlt).

Questions for the resident dealers...
1. My 2023 Tremor was already scheduled for 12/19. Did the dealer messing with anything today do anything to jepordize that schedule date/week?
2. Should i be receive an email from Ford confirming my rolled over 22 to a 23 as if it was a new order? When I orig ordered my hybrid last nov i got the email within the hour, same for the tremor i ordered this past sept. I havent received anything yet for the cancelled roll over.
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I just returned from my dealer. I get there and tell them what needed to be done. They come back with a new DORA, from the 2023 Tremor I ordered 9/20 adding Lux package, Liner and Remote Start. I was like nooooooo. This truck is already shcheduled, I need you to edit the Priority Code 99 Hybrid. I even gave them the orig order number and they still didnt do it right.

Anyway, they gave me a new dora for the Hybrid with the remote start added back. And they gave me a new dora that returned my orig tremor order back to its orig config (base xlt).

Questions for the resident dealers...
1. My 2023 Tremor was already scheduled for 12/19. Did the dealer messing with anything today do anything to jepordize that schedule date/week?
2. Should i be receive an email from Ford confirming my rolled over 22 to a 23 as if it was a new order? When I orig ordered my hybrid last nov i got the email within the hour, same for the tremor i ordered this past sept. I havent received anything yet for the cancelled roll over.
1. Heaven only knows. If it was scheduled, that should have made it a priority below 10. I didn't think they could change it without raising the priority and causing it to be unscheduled. I don't know if they are allowed to do that. Maybe @fordvideoguy guy knows if they mucked it up. Edit: What is the Tremor priority code on your DORA?

2. Since Ford deleted our email address when they cancelled/reordered for us, if your dealer did not put it back on the order, you won't get the email. I had to tell my dealer to do that and he still failed until I texted him the following day. He never responded to my text, but 2 hours after I sent the text, Ford sent my email.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I asked my dealer about price protection for for my cancelled Maverick 22 order. The price increase on my model was $3600 if I don’t drop some options, so protection is really important
You will get a $2750 private offer to lower that price. It's weird that your price went up that much. I had 20 orders canceled and none of them went up (with same equipment) when we figured in the $2750.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Finally got my email from Ford. This time, there is new language that gives me hope!

email from Ford.jpg
Yep. Seen this one before……13 going on 14 months with no build on site. Just more Ford lingo for “we really have no idea when, how or if your truck may be built, but thought we would send you this warm and fuzzy message. Have a nice life!”

Mjmilsted

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will get a $2750 private offer to lower that price. It's weird that your price went up that much. I had 20 orders canceled and none of them went up (with same equipment) when we figured in the $2750.
The Lariat base increased $2,465, my color choice increased $105 and my luxury package equipment increase $1,020. I deleted the 360 assist, remote start, spray in bed liner and bed rails which saved $1,640. I will be $800 below my original order after the $2,750 ford offer. I plan to buy a toneau cover if everything works out. I hope I can get rescheduled soon

Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are not able to submit a Maverick order into COVP. The COVP deadline for 2023 order passed already and Maverick is not an option to select.
With out a CVOP, what document can we get from our dealer confirming that our PC99 order has been correctly updated to our specifications and has been correctly submitted.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With out a CVOP, what document can we get from our dealer confirming that our PC99 order has been correctly updated to our specifications and has been correctly submitted.
My dealer handed me a copy of my new order after I approved what they were going to submit. It looked just like the original, but with new pricing (No Private Offer shows yet).

I *think* that is called a DORA. It says Preview Order on the top. Mine shows priority 19 now. (I'm the only Maverick order, so I didn't balk at being set at 19.) Make sure your dealer puts your email back in, as Ford wiped it out from your 2022 order. Calling Ford in the AM will get you reassurance. I had to tell my dealer several times to put my email on the new order. Guess he didn't believe me when I told him Ford was not carrying it over. Once Ford gets it, you should get email confirmation of your order.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once a change is made a dealer will be able to furnish a new DORA reflecting the changes, priority 10-19 and contact information.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once a change is made a dealer will be able to furnish a new DORA reflecting the changes, priority 10-19 and contact information.
Thanks. I went to the dealer this morning. I received an updated printout without the items I wanted removed with a priority code of 10

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Request copy of Dora which is created upon any changes to an order include priority change (99 to 10).