First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bed rail is not an issue or constraint, in fact the opposite. The brand manager said it is not a late availability and is very available. There will be a dealer memo about other items that are also within capacity. If you watched my livestream about the commodity list you then I don't think any will be a surprise to us. I don't have the list just speculating.
I went ahead and took them off anyhow, along with several other things. I'm pretty sure the stationary anchor points will do the job for what little I carry.

I removed the spray in liner, adaptive cruise, and remote start as well to try moving things along.

As always, thanks for all the info.
Sponsored

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I understand the BAP is a 10% pick rate and only about 8% of orders had it selected. While that would make it a bit of a constraint the requests aren't above capacity so it should get built. (Pretty sure I got the numbers from an @fordvideoguy podcast).

Also, my order is one of the hybrids that had a vin but got canceled, so very shortly my order will be a priority 2.

I may have to wait a little longer before getting scheduled, but I'll get the truck I want instead of wishing I'd ordered something different.
I ordered the BAP also. Since we are priority 2 , I figure we will get what we want. Also I put CP 360 back on my order. I’ve already waited 13 plus months, been scheduled and cancelled. They friggin owe me!

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the BAP also. Since we are priority 2 , I figure we will get what we want. Also I put CP 360 back on my order. I’ve already waited 13 plus months, been scheduled and cancelled. They friggin owe me!
I kept the basic CP 360 also, but opted out of the one with adaptive. Never really wanted it anyhow, so now I don't have to worry about turning it off, lol.

Reactions: Wil

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I understand the BAP is a 10% pick rate and only about 8% of orders had it selected. While that would make it a bit of a constraint the requests aren't above capacity so it should get built. (Pretty sure I got the numbers from an @fordvideoguy podcast).

Also, my order is one of the hybrids that had a vin but got canceled, so very shortly my order will be a priority 2.

I may have to wait a little longer before getting scheduled, but I'll get the truck I want instead of wishing I'd ordered something different.
Same here. I added the BAP this morning and I'd give them an extra month to produce it. I really wasn't excited about any of the other interiors, but am very glad I had the opportunity to add it. I ACCIDENTALLY left the bed rails on, because the system called them something different in the 2023 order bank from my old order. When I realized that, I called the dealer to drop them, but he advised me to leave my order alone! I decided he was being wise, and I'm glad to see @fordvideoguy note that the rails currently weren't a constraint.

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't seen a dealer memo and it does look like a dealer write up.
1. I'm not seeing that message on an order with the Cleat Tie-Down Kit C, I'm not saying it's not true just that I haven't seen that message on my orders.
2. Totally correct, I'm going through my orders and adding their information again.
3. I'm getting clarification on COVP, they are correct that COVP gives you the price protection but I thought the deadline passed on submitting the COVP on the Maverick. I'm checking on that as well.

Hope this helps.
I thought the $2750 certificate for the my23 transfer eliminated the 2021 price protection ?

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bed rail is not an issue or constraint, in fact the opposite. The brand manager said it is not a late availability and is very available. There will be a dealer memo about other items that are also within capacity. If you watched my livestream about the commodity list you then I don't think any will be a surprise to us. I don't have the list just speculating.
I took mine off my order but that's okay. I plan on ordering them once I get my truck

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I thought the $2750 certificate for the my23 transfer eliminated the 2021 price protection ?
price protection for future price increases that will happen. Private offer is for not getting your 22 order built to help offset increases from beginning of 22 or beginning of 23. Prices will go up at some point in 23 so the COVP approval will give the dealer and customer reimbursed for any increases after the 23 order.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you, I hate to bother the dealer unless I am sure as to what is going on.
If you want your truck, you should bother your dealer...or risk ending up like me with my 2022 order "balanced out" and no 2023 order ever entered to replace it.

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So this was posted by Tommy Brogan. It is good Intel. He probably noticed something I missed. You can believe it.
The fact that you can miss something despite being on top of everything to the extent you are just proves how royally Ford has made a mess of the whole process. They've made it too complicated for customers and too complicated for dealers, then when the dealer makes a mistake, an order place 10 months ago just vanishes into the ether.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you want your truck, you should bother your dealer...or risk ending up like me with my 2022 order "balanced out" and no 2023 order ever entered to replace it.
That really sucks. I'd ask one of the big dealers to let me know when they have an orphan.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That really sucks. I'd ask one of the big dealers to let me know when they have an orphan.
It sucks you have to ride them like that . I’ll say it million times again you really got do research on who buy from Different times I know it is what it is
Sponsored