Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone,

Those of us who have yet to receive our '22 Mavericks or who have and would like to order the '23 this is the place to share important dates.
I have been trying to stay up to date on any changes but also want to make sure everyone is too. Since we are on the eve of September, we are quickly approaching the date when we can finally put our '23 orders in.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but '23 orders open up on Thursday September 15th. To be sure, is this for existing '22s reorders or everyone?

Also, when is the last day of scheduling for all '22s? I have read that hybrids are done being scheduled and the remaining are just ecoboost.

Any other important dates you would like to share would be great for anyone interested.

Otherwise, I am patiently waiting for my '23 Maverick. I am a Oct. 21 order and really enjoy reading everyone's experiences. Thanks for sharing!!
Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to the Ford Video Guy or FVG for short September 15 is currently not cast in stone. All Ford has said is "middle" of September.

FVG also said on his Youtube stream on Tuesday that Ford will be revealing the procedures for the rollovers and how they will get priority over us first time MY23 orders at some point later this week I think.

Not sure when the last day of scheduling is.

You sound antsy to get your Maverick ordered. It's an affliction many of us are sharing here.

As for any other important dates coming up, well there's my birthday. :)

Last edited:

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone,

Those of us who have yet to receive our '22 Mavericks or who have and would like to order the '23 this is the place to share important dates.
I have been trying to stay up to date on any changes but also want to make sure everyone is too. Since we are on the eve of September, we are quickly approaching the date when we can finally put our '23 orders in.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but '23 orders open up on Thursday September 15th. To be sure, is this for existing '22s reorders or everyone?

Also, when is the last day of scheduling for all '22s? I have read that hybrids are done being scheduled and the remaining are just ecoboost.

Any other important dates you would like to share would be great for anyone interested.

Otherwise, I am patiently waiting for my '23 Maverick. I am a Oct. 21 order and really enjoy reading everyone's experiences. Thanks for sharing!!
I have an unfilled 2022 Lariat hybrid lux 360 Oct 23rd order, so hopefully your info is wrong about hybrids are done, cause mine isn't.:(

Sikinboat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco 22 maverick hybrid on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah thankful for the forum as my dealer hasn’t been the most helpful or isn’t getting any answers from ford. September xlt hybrid order no info they thought it would be scheduled in June and not a word I called last week to see and they had no info and said they were waiting to hear from ford.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Will 2022 orders hold priority over 2023 orders overall? FORD will be penalizing customers not dealers. I am a base Xlt hybrid Oct 11 2021 that got pushed to 2023.
How do you know that you got pushed to '23? I ordered October 22, an XLT hybrid and I think maybe I'll be a '22 and maybe I'll be a '23. I don't even know if Ford knows. It's making me a little crazy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone,

My Hybrid XLT LUX 360cp Moonroof just got scheduled for 10/10 production expected delivery end of October. Original order was confirmed 10/16/21 just a few days before yours

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am hoping to get my Maverick in 22 ,but starting to think it would be better to get a 23 . Maybe some of us are kidding are selves . Just because we roll to a 23 that we are first in line . If they did not have the parts on November 15 for a 22 they still wont have them on the 17 for a 23 .So we will get pushed back again.
Sponsored