Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When they did the remodel, they even offered a bumper to bumper 100K warranty and that couldn't get em out the door.

We may have found the most loyal customer base in all of vehicles, full size pickups. Not even Toyota could get consistently over 100K sold every year and Ram just kept growing.

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's probably for the best considering you don't see any of them on the road. And the second gen has been out since 2016 and I've only seen just a couple dozen of them during that time. I've looked at them in person and the weakest point is the interior. Just bland, nothing to offer, and an awful design. It's essentially a bloated Murano or Pathfinder with a column shifter. The exterior wasn't too horrible but it was nothing to write home about. Just forgettable. And as mentioned above, the refresh made it even worse, seeming like a parody of everything that's wrong with big American vehicles. For me it's just too gaudy, especially with two-tone, big wheels, and silver trim.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To the OP, you are 100% correct. I do not care. I hate Nissan trucks. Dork with a capital D.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Titan was dropped in at the end of MY2020 in Canada. Nissan said it was ending North American sales at the end of the generation so this was no surprise.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To the OP, you are 100% correct. I do not care. I hate Nissan trucks. Dork with a capital D.
I had a couple of the old Nissan Hard bodies in the nineties. Tough little truck, wish I still had one of them. I agree that the Titan had to go.

SLWKRT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve had multiple Titans including a 1st Gen, 2nd Gen gas, and 2nd Gen XD gas. Fantastic trucks. The gas mileage was never ideal but they were easily capable of 20+. I feel bad for everyone in the Canton plant.

OceanMan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3 now Maverick soon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nissan trucks are really good, I used to own a Frontier. With that said, the Titan didn't have a market. No surprise here

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’ve had multiple Titans including a 1st Gen, 2nd Gen gas, and 2nd Gen XD gas. Fantastic trucks. The gas mileage was never ideal but they were easily capable of 20+. I feel bad for everyone in the Canton plant.
Supposedly, Nissan has planned no reductions as they tool up to make two new EVs at the plant. If so, that's awesome to hear.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They are likely converting the plant to make something else, I doubt it will mean job losses on mass.
Sponsored