First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I named mine "MURDER HORNET" and my Focus ST "Little Monster" look in Showcase.
Wow. It really does look like a hornet!

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just now contacted for chat. Ordered 9/14 and this was the response: Thank you for your patience! I have found that your vehicle is in the "In Order Processing" stage. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. I'm just happy I'm in the Order Processing stage. This give me hope that I'm not in limbo somewhere. She did say to contact my dealer for any updates. No need right now. I'm a patient person, except that my lease is to expire in December. But the dealership said I could extend the lease. I'm so stoked on getting this Maverick.
I just tried the chat option and got the same exact answer that you did. It does not surprise me at all given my configuration (hybrid, Lux, 360). I'm just glad that it seems my dealer has done the order verification correctly and that I'm at least showing in the system.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Eh? XLT lux includes spray-in.
What I mean is that it seems like they're saving all the spray in liners they can put on trucks for the more profitable models. Lariat Lux and Ecoboost cars.

Sponsored

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By the time my hybrid is ready to be built the all wheel drive hybrid will be available and I’ll just change my order.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Orange Jubilee

STLMaverick

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2006
I ordered an XLT Hybrid with spray-in bedliner the week after the announcement back in June.

I had a Sept 17 build date and received a text from the dealer this morning that shipment arrival was scheduled between 10/11-10/17!

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By the time my hybrid is ready to be built the all wheel drive hybrid will be available and I’ll just change my order.
But when you call, you'll find that you've been changed to a Priority 2 and can no longer make changes! :ROFLMAO:

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim @ LM updated constraints today. Hybrid sits at 40% constraint. I didn't see that updated elsewhere so just sharing it.

Sponsored

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received a note from the sales manager (to his team) from my dealership (Michigan) that states; "Maverick Hybrids are toing to be a long wait for getting built. They can build a gas engine much quicker. Again, let your customers know on the Hybrid that it will be over 3+ months to get one of those. You are looking into next year for sure on those."

No surprise there

marieseiber1

First Name
Evelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Just received a note from the sales manager (to his team) from my dealership (Michigan) that states; "Maverick Hybrids are toing to be a long wait for getting built. They can build a gas engine much quicker. Again, let your customers know on the Hybrid that it will be over 3+ months to get one of those. You are looking into next year for sure on those."

No surprise there
I got a similiar call from my dealer. I told him that I wasn't interested in the gas powered. I told him that if I don't have it by the end of the year I will consider a Escape hybrid, which I had before and was totalled.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know how I get my hybrid order to show up in on my ford account page? I received the email confirming from Ford, but when I go to my "orders and reservations" page on my dashboard it shows i have nothing.

marieseiber1

First Name
Evelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Does anyone know how I get my hybrid order to show up in on my ford account page? I received the email confirming from Ford, but when I go to my "orders and reservations" page on my dashboard it shows i have nothing.
I had the same thing. I called ford. I was told that once a VIN is assigned it will show up.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only will see it once you get vin after your build is scheduled. That's what Ford told me last week.
Sponsored