First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
this is the first time i hear negative impressions about this truck. I hope I wont feel the same when my truck arrives and I go to the dealership with my car full of pre purchased toys for the truck!:unsure:
The venue of 50+ people in a small area of the showroom was part of my negative impression. The truck is OK. It is the plastic fantastic so to speak. I am not making any more judgements until I can drive my ordered truck or a similar demo. Going to the viewing was not even as informative as a good YouTube video. I have purchased nothing more than a solar Hula dancer for the cubby.
I finally got my confirmation email from Ford on Sept 14. 40 days after the order
The vast amount of time between communications from
Ford contributes to the feelings of depair. Limbo is a weird place and screws with you psychic
Sponsored

Phil Skinn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Fusion Titanium with 125,00 mi on it that I can drive till my Lariat Hybrid arrives, but I'm a snowbird who planned to drive the Fusion to Florida at Thanksgiving and leave it there full-time. I see an airplane ride in my future because I have to come back to Ohio to take delivery of the Lariat this winter. The other frightening possibility is that I come home in the spring and have no vehicle to drive and have to beg rides from my wife in her Cadillac. As a testament to the dealer I work with, he offered to drive 60 miles one way to the airport to pick me up when the Maverick is ready for me.

Maverick-xv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Expedition XLT
I ordered my XLT Hybrid on June 16th. I got the order confirmation on email from Ford on June 17th but nothing since.
Did you read recent article about Ford not delivering hybrids until further notice? Apparently, they did not anticipate tsunami of hybrid orders, thanks to high gas prices. I kind of knew this is going to happen, so I moved on to full EV and it was manufactured and delivered in 20 days. These days the same EV order you have to wait till November, figures. So I consider myself lucky, lol Do not give up though, hybrid is the way to go in current environment.

Last edited:

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you read recent article about Ford not delivering hybrids until further notice. I kind of knew this is going to happen, so I moved on to full EV and it was manufactured and delivered in 20 days. These days the same EV order you have to wait till November, figures. So I consider myself lucky, lol
What article? Either you are misinterpreting the 1-week hybrid scheduling pause or there is an article I really want to read.

Maverick-xv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Expedition XLT
What article? Either you are misinterpreting the 1-week hybrid scheduling pause or there is an article I really want to read.
I saw it on Yahoo, but do not have the link. My reaction was - SOB, I knew they are going to screw up hybrid deliveries. The only thing i remember - it was stopped without any dates when it is going to resume. The article was about deliveries, not scheduling. I was thinking: what deliveries? They did not even make one yet. I do not think somebody would write article about week pause. It did not matter to me at the time as I took new car delivery a week earlier.

Last edited:

Sponsored

73bluebronco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick, 1973 Bronco, 2017 Fiat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Was that email sent today? Just curious if Ford is now sending some scheduling emails on Friday instead of the always anticipated 10AM Thursday email.
It was Thursday, I was just stuck in Canada on a job and had just had the opportunity to post it.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not scheduled this week. My priority code did move to 02, so there is hope! XLT Lux, 360. Ordered 7-16-21.
You will have to drive up to Dayton and tease me with your new truck:rolleyes:

jeffdeq

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I decided to sell my Mustang yesterday while the used car prices are mega crazy. I ordered a Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition yesterday afternoon. I realize that I am waaaay back in the line. Oh well, whatever!
Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group E15EFD39-D97C-4177-93CA-51943AE5B2F6

Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group 525D7BB1-3737-4DCC-B06A-C3B1DEA534BD

thin_crimson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all aren’t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. We’re in this together!
Lariat First Edition, Area 51. Got the email confirmation Aug. 9, and crickets since. My priority code is 80 lol. The sales manager said to expect 6-8 weeks, but another dealer employee said Oct.-Nov.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat First Edition, Area 51. Got the email confirmation Aug. 9, and crickets since. My priority code is 80 lol. The sales manager said to expect 6-8 weeks, but another dealer employee said Oct.-Nov.
From what I’ve read the dealer has made a mistake setting your priority to 80. 20 to 80 is builder stock order numbers. 10 to 19 is customer retail orders.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You've got a problem. 80 is for dealer stock orders. 10 thru 19 are for customer retail orders. Suggest you and your dealer (because he needs to learn) watch this video HERE.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I decided to sell my Mustang yesterday while the used car prices are mega crazy. I ordered a Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition yesterday afternoon. I realize that I am waaaay back in the line. Oh well, whatever!
E15EFD39-D97C-4177-93CA-51943AE5B2F6.jpeg

525D7BB1-3737-4DCC-B06A-C3B1DEA534BD.jpeg
Welcome, grab a comfortable chair and wait with the rest of us.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have to admit, I'm thinking about ditching the hard rollup tonneau in the interest of getting my Maverick before next Spring.

The only thing holding me back is the sweet looking Ford emblem when you rollup the cover all the way.
Sponsored