Sponsored

How many Mavericks have you seen? I only saw 3 in LA.

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder to know how many Mavericks have you seen in your living area. For me, basically, I drive 3 freeways to work and back home. Now I'm moving to a new city. I drive 2 more freeways. Since the Maverick came to market, I only saw 3 of them. One is on 210 freeway near Pasadena. One is at the Target parking lot of the City of Industry. The third one is on the 405 freeway.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen 5 total. One in Velocity blue and the others in area 51.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder to know how many Mavericks have you seen in your living area. For me, basically, I drive 3 freeways to work and back home. Now I'm moving to a new city. I drive 2 more freeways. Since the Maverick came to market, I only saw 3 of them. One is on 210 freeway near Pasadena. One is at the Target parking lot of the City of Industry. The third one is on the 405 freeway.
It seems like everytime I'm out and about here in San Diego I always see one or more, I'm always scanning for them. :D

RTLC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I used to see some here at south orange county everyday. now i ordered a maverick I don’t see them anymore.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually see them a lot. There’s 3 owners just on the few blocks near me house.

Sponsored

Takk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, HP Red
I don't drive too much (commuting by bike atm), but when I have in the past three months I've seen three. Perhaps four Santa Cruz in the same period.

Ellebob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only a handful so far, under 10 definitely. Three were on a car carrier all white EB AWD XL models.
I was able to sit in a Lariat EB and XLT EB at different dealers both listed as $20k over sticker. I parked near an XL hybrid and glanced inside as I went by it. Other than that only I think only 3 I have seen on the road. They say it outsold the Santa Cruz but I see quite a few of them. Maybe they count orders as sales and they are not built yet:)

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen maybe 7 in the last year.
Around my area, 5 total. Two of which are my brother's and mine.

We went out to eat several months ago in a nearby town.
People were stopping, walking around it, peering through the windows and taking pictures of my Maverick.
There were at least three different groups of people that stopped and walked around it within a 30 minute period. You'd have thought a one of a kind super car was in that parking spot. 🤣

psuarmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually see them a lot. There’s 3 owners just on the few blocks near me house.
My town (population 1,800ish) has 3 that I know of, NAPA by me also has one as a parts hauler. They are everywhere in SW PA.

LolaD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I've seen about 6 in my area on a regular basis. One is a work truck wrapped in their logo. 3 ( I think are different)are Area 51, a carbonized gray.

Sponsored

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost daily in central Iowa.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen a handful around town. Passed a cactus gray one today.

907Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RAM 2500 Cummins, 23 Maverick XLT Hybrid???
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen two in person and one on Craigslist up here in Wasilla, Alaska.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just made a Four Thousand Mile plus trip from Tennessee to Las Vegas and then to Pomona California. I saw one Maverick in Memphis Tennessee on interstate 40 and we stayed together for a couple miles into Arkansas carbonized Grey color XLT. I saw two more in Las Vegas Nevada. Saw my first chili red first edition on Charleston avenue in Vegas what a snob wouldn't even acknowledge me.👎 Was up in Red Rock getting on the 215 and saw either a black or dark blue Maverick never could catch up to it it was gone.🌩⚡. On Monday driving East on interstate 40 in Arizona a copper brown cobra with two gentlemen in it come up on me fast then slowed down both looked over and gave me the Maverick wave and then punched it and was gone and I mean GONE . It looked so beautiful and mean at the same time and sounded so Bad when they got on it One of CAROL SHELBYS TRUE CLASSiCS A TRUE REAR UNICORN 🐍🦄. There is no comparison between the Cobra and Maverick they are both in a class by themselves but for the ladies and gentleman that do have a Maverick it is also a unicorn and one of a kind to only see three in over 4,000 MILES is unreal . Also looks like there will not be very many 23s added to the 22s. 🦄🦄🦄. 🐍. ⚡
Sponsored