Sponsored

How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road?

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2 at dealers. One was a demo and not for sale. The other was an order that they did not take, the dealer wanted $10k over msrp and $8k less than NADA trade in for my car so I told them they wanted it more than I did (even though I had one on order with them).
Then just today, a velocity blue one drove past me while I was sitting in the car… first one in the “wild” being driven.
Sponsored

Bandit1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I counted 5 today as i drove around NW AR. There was a white, silver, red, grey and an area 51. I like seeing the silver as thats the one I'm hoping to have hopefully before the end of the year.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just saw our first Maverick in the wild! We saw a silver Ecoboost at a dealer back in October (4 months after ordering our hybrid mid-June); then we got our hybrid on March 17th. Today we, at last, saw one in the wild, in a parking lot in nearby Colchester, Vermont. It’s an Ecoboost but hot pepper red just like ours!

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? D76AF04A-0D58-4204-BB4A-0A8D78D50980

Sponsored

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have just seen my 3rd Mav in the wild. Am about 400 miles north of Atlanta on I-81 near Christiansburg, Va. It was an orange (yellow?) hybrid. Anyone been out driving this aft? On this trip I have seen 3 Bronco Sports which are made in the same factory in Mexico. So if 90k Bronco Sports have been made and 60k Mavs, then I should have seen 2 not 1. Might have missed one.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When Mini Coopers meet on the road, the drivers exchange the queen wave. That's because until a few years ago the Mini Cooper manual mentioned that it was to be expected. LOL.

Is there some sort of mutual salute we could invent for when we meet another Maverick driver on the road? Until now (just twice so far) it has amounted to frantic waving and huge smiles. 🤣. Other ideas?

Oh Weld

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 250 , Maverick XL, Maverick XL AWD 4K(ordered)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see a handful here in Austin Texas

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Only 2 I have seen were the two at dealers that I drove. St. Louis area.

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had mine just shy of a year, and although Mavericks are rare up here, have had a bunch of sightings of other Mavericks myself, like maybe 5 or 6. I spoke with a guy that had only had his couple of weeks, another fellow same... I get people coming up wanting to talk Maverick once in a while too.

Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I know I have seen at least six in this area, and I took a road trip over Memorial Day and saw a few on the road, one in Wyoming, one or two in Nebraska, and one in Wisconsin. All of those were on the highway. I did see one that could have been a Maverick or a Ranger but it was too far away to be sure.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally saw another Velocity Blue Maverick (looked to be a Lariat too) in South New Jersey on Saturday, I thought I was the only one in Velocity Blue in the state lol.

Other than that, I’ve seen 1 Cyber Orange, a few black XL’s, one white, and 3 area 51s but not much else in almost a years time since buying mine.

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
There's at least one Area52 and one other Cyber Orange in Abilene, TX. However, I've to see either one driving around. The Area51 passed me by in March and that got me to thinking. Bought my CO XLT AWD BAP with SIBL in April and haven’t seen it since.

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? IMG_0151

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? IMG_1089

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? IMG_1088

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? IMG_0045

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? IMG_0073
Sponsored