Sponsored

How many 2022 Mavericks have been sold???

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has there been any info on how many Maverick trucks have been sold so far? I heard the 36,000 number in the first week but nothing since then.
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the five weeks since Maverick was revealed, consumers have placed 74,100 reservations for the 2022 Ford Maverick pickup, Hannah Ooms told the Free Press on Friday morning.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/7988937002
That’s well on the way to their 100k goal if all of those were to actually convert to orders! I know several folks were confused about the reservation process and some of us (me) had a few in before finding a dealer that we actually placed an order with, but that’s fantastic! Can’t wait to see how this little truck does overall.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Both numbers mentioned are reservations, not orders. I haven't seen any info on how many reservations have been converted to orders yet.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, online you can find details about the Bronco having close to 200k reservations, with more than 125k converted to orders (an article from March) - if that conversion % holds up, you're talking about 2 of every 3 reservations to orders. Of course most of the Bronco orders are in the same boat as us - waiting!

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
I wonder if we hear any confirmed orders this Wednesday during fords earnings call?
You might see something about Maverick sales in the 2Q earnings call presentation/transcript but I kind of doubt it. Look here Ford Motor Company - Investors - Events & Presentations in early Aug. when they post their July Sales release, might mention something about actual sales. As of end June all they mentioned was how many Mavericks had been produced to date (216).
Ford Maverick How many 2022 Mavericks have been sold??? made june.JPG

From hsinking, ~74,100 reservations as of mid-July, from Ford Deutsche Bank presentation in mid-June Farley mentioned "almost 40,000", so they are certainly getting the attention they wanted.
Ford Maverick How many 2022 Mavericks have been sold??? 17June.JPG

hsinking1932

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What a year! Their production and sales are almost equal. Last year, a smart guy sat there and thought, what to do with so many chips, let's save some money. I am a little curious about how he is doing now.
Sponsored