Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So, how many Mavericks have you actually seen on the road in the last year or so?
I bet I have see no more than 6-8 in the San Antonio area, kinda surprises me.
I admit that I am in Ford Land however I am beginning to see several on the road. I know of 5 in my neighborhood. One person is on their second. I believe that he is ford guy elegible for the manager lease program.
Sponsored

Flub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 08
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been seeing a grey one (sorry can't tell the shades apart) around with a young asian guy driver who works construction, a tonka one (once), and the medium blue from the first year driven by a fellow young white guy.

Just realized I lived up to the meme of old (at heart) white guy try not to mention someone's ethnicity in a story challenge (impossible?)

Derwood

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick and Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, how many Mavericks have you actually seen on the road in the last year or so?
I bet I have see no more than 6-8 in the San Antonio area, kinda surprises me.
I've had mine almost two months and have seen four of them.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still very few around here in WNW South Carolina. Seen a Carbonized Gray several times in town and a few others when we venture any distance. Sometimes I'll pass one oncoming on the road and not be sure until I see the LP in the mirror. Easy to miss, even though my wife thinks I have a Eagle Eye for them. Saw most ever at my dealer Friday. He had two retail '23's waiting to be picked up. Plus one employee owned one and a used '22 Lariat FX-4 on the used lot. (One hybrid Lariat, AWD XL and AWD XLT). Two white, one Cactus and one Area 51.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my new hybrid XLT last Friday. Stopped at the spray-in bed liner place on Saturday to talk and set up appointment. They had a Maverick in their lot they had just done. As I was waiting to pull out of their lot, A Maverick passed coming from the north and another passed coming from the south. Time to get something else. They're everywhere. 🤣

Sponsored

jlcinga

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had mine for a month and have seen one other Maverick.
Middle Georgia.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used to see more SCs than Mavericks. Now I see at least three Mavs a day, sometimes five, and rarely a SC. I'd say less than a handful of SCs a month now

OP
OP

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Obviously I am seeing more since I started this 😉 Seems pretty much like an equal mix of XL’s and the more costly versions. Most all seem loved, regular baths, etc. 😊

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In my small tourist town, I see Mavericks almost daily. Including mine, there are 5 locals that have them. Two (including mine) are Cactus Gray. Other local Mavs are black, atlas blue and carbonized gray.

Lotsa SCs and quite a few Rivians, too.
Sponsored