First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If on window sticker then you paid for it. Dealer gets reimbursed so dealer actually NOT giving it to you FREE. Dealer says that to make dealership look like the good guys. Itā€™s not coming out of their pockets but it actually came out of yours.
It is not on my window sticker. Once they posted my window sticker I contacted me dealer because the floor mats are not listed on my window stickers like others are.
Sponsored

Lordran_Hollow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 86 860 Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checked the tracker this morning and found this:

1674568221195.png

Ford is so fast they actually built my truck one day before it went into production.

Yeahhhhh my tracker is wonky as well. Mine hasn't been built yet, but the last time I checked it, the tracker said I ordered a 2023 XL (I ordered an XLT) and under the options it said I was getting the 300A and 500A group (XLT and Lariat) on the same vehicle.

That's gonna be a hell of a build lol

EDIT: Checked again, it still says it. It does say I have the XLT Lux package, so that's something. Tracker claims I'm not scheduled despite having a date. Ford definitely needs to do some tweaking. I also can't get it to work on any of my devices except my tablet. Will not work on desktop or my phone.

Last edited:

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeahhhhh my tracker is wonky as well. Mine hasn't been built yet, but the last time I checked it, the tracker said I ordered a 2023 XL (I ordered an XLT) and under the options it said I was getting the 300A and 500A group (XLT and Lariat) on the same vehicle.

That's gonna be a hell of a build lol

EDIT: Checked again, it still says it. It does say I have the XLT Lux package, so that's something. Tracker claims I'm not scheduled despite having a date. Ford definitely needs to do some tweaking. I also can't get it to work on any of my devices except my tablet. Will not work on desktop or my phone.
I'm in the same boat as you, Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot Ford!

First Name
Thuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, rdx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The puzzling thing to me is now that there is a "Last Updated" date on the tracker, I saw several people say that their dates were all over the place...at least from 1/11 to 1/18. Not sure how Ford is updating their tracking database in pieces. It most likely is something like the last date they put into the process bubbles. It is reassuring that many others aren't getting updated, so I no longer think my truck is sitting in production for 2 weeks with some particular problem.

Yes, another 14-30 days is small compared to the 448 days that have already passed. At least we know our trucks are really in process of being built/delivered. Maybe they'll get the tracker smoothed out for the Sept 22 orders.
Same situation as mine... stuck as "in production" since 1/11/2023. Last update: 1/12. Ford chat said no hold, and gave estimate of delivery on Feb 2nd. Not sure how the can do that unless the tracking info is way behide.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is not on my window sticker. Once they posted my window sticker I contacted me dealer because the floor mats are not listed on my window stickers like others are.
So if you ordered it and it is on your purchase order from the dealer and the factory failed to include it, yes by all means the dealer should include it. Now if you don't have it on your PO and the dealer gives it to you free then I would say you are one of the luck ones with a good dealer and you should be doing the happy dance because of that.

Sponsored

Penhallshortbus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been in production since 1/9 with no movement. I am hoping maybe it just did not get updated.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't even have a production date no more! Silly database quirks man.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1674568221195.png

Ford is so fast they actually built my truck one day before it went into production.
Mine showed up yesterday as built but today is in production. Dealer states mines shows in body shop today. It's a hybrid XLT with hitch, inverter, & tail gate anti theft clamp.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1674568221195.png

That's because it's a "Johnny Cash Truck". you're gonna love it. There were a lot of extra parts

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, My dealer called me when the truck arrived. It was all dusty from the trip. While we did the paperwork they preped the truck. Drove it off the same day. It did take 2 weeks to go the 50 miles to the dealer from the railyard.
Had to wait for next train or more to get enough at rail yard to fill a truck headed in your direction.šŸ¤—

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same situation as mine... stuck as "in production" since 1/11/2023. Last update: 1/12. Ford chat said no hold, and gave estimate of delivery on Feb 2nd. Not sure how the can do that unless the tracking info is way behide.
Seems many of us in the same position. Let's hope tracking is simply way behind. I know my Modules are live, and they even show that my Lariat's Sync3 was updated, both on 1/12. The crazy tracker shows that I now have both an XL package and my ordered Lariat package.. It used to be correct.
I seriously do not believe they have 2 weeks+ worth of trucks unfinished and remaining "in production".

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So mine was in production the 18th and says Built 1/23/23, however the box isnā€™t checked. Itā€™s just a dot. So maybe I got excited for no reason? Mine also says XL when itā€™s a XLT. Sticker is correct for me. Had the 300A and 500A on it at one point but now. Weird.

Ford Maverick Ford has really gotten fast in its production process šŸ¤£ 5F49BAE6-94BF-4E4E-9D1A-5DFCFEB2836A

SeanT74

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Hybrid has been in production since 1-12-23. Is there a standard time frame for them to complete?

Ford Maverick Ford has really gotten fast in its production process šŸ¤£ 1674684406129

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was built yesterday. Now waiting to be shipped. I expect it to be at the dealership by this time next month.
BTW, It has been 479 days since placing original order.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Hybrid has been in production since 1-12-23. Is there a standard time frame for them to complete?

1674684406129.png
The tracker is completely messed up this week. Your timeline looks exactly like mine. I talked with Ford this morning and they have the same dates...but tell me my ETA is 2/2-2/8. The tracker had some changes a few days ago and seems pretty useless at the moment for many of us in this timeframe.
Sponsored