Sponsored

Has anyone gotten a second window sticker?

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone gotten a second window sticker with new prices and a new date in the special-order block? My date has changed so many times since the first scheduled date, and first window sticker but this is the first time that the date in the special-order block has changed. I ordered a Rapid Red, Hybrid, First Edition on June 10th, 2021. The first in production date and special-order date was 6/28/22 It is now supposed to be built tomorrow. The special-order number also changed. The VIN stayed the same.
Sponsored

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone gotten a second window sticker with new prices and a new date in the special-order block? My date has changed so many times since the first scheduled date, and first window sticker but this is the first time that the date in the special-order block has changed. I ordered a Rapid Red, Hybrid, First Edition on June 10th, 2021. The first in production date and special-order date was 6/28/22 It is now supposed to be built tomorrow. The special-order number also changed. The VIN stayed the same.
Yes mine just changed from 8/3 to 8/10, However Ford send me an email last week stating that my build week would be moved back from 8/1 to 8/8 so I am not surprised by the change. Hope they are actually building it now.