Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Mine just updated with the date. Looks like that's happening overnight after it's hit the assembly line perhaps? Have we determined what the significance of the date is? I went "in production" exactly a week ago.

Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? Screenshot_20210916-081448
Sponsored

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know if the confirmed order changes if you change your order? My original order was a hybrid 6/14 around 8/20 I change to AWD.
Yes, but it takes a while. It has to be reviewed.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine just updated with the date. Looks like that's happening overnight after it's hit the assembly line perhaps? Have we determined what the significance of the date is? I went "in production" exactly a week ago.
Yes that seems to be how it is working - update to 'in production' a week before your specific build date, then the build date is added to the chart the evening of that day.

I'm still sitting on 9/13 build date, not updated to built yet! 😭

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten any confirmation emails from day one when I placed the order with my dealer. Dealer always said everything was looking good on their side, but no VIN. Well I decided to contact Ford via their chat feature and I was able to get the VIN number. Looks like my Maverick is in production. At least now I know it's into the next phase. There is still plenty of hope for hybrid builds.

2.5L Hybrid, XL, Carbonized grey, moonroof, hitch
Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? Maverick

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't gotten any confirmation emails from day one when I placed the order with my dealer. Dealer always said everything was looking good on their side, but no VIN. Well I decided to contact Ford via their chat feature and I was able to get the VIN number. Looks like my Maverick is in production. At least now I know it's into the next phase. There is still plenty of hope for hybrid builds.

2.5L Hybrid, XL, Carbonized grey, moonroof, hitch
Maverick.png
Nice! If it is showing in production now, you should see a specific date appear under the 'In Production' timeline within a week (depends on when it actually changed, but I've been seeing that the specific build date is added the date of build, and that the tracker is moving for most of us a week before that specific day).

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got that date update on mine too

1631642112840.png
ok so have you got your truck yet? How long was the In Production to built to shipped and delivery i if you got it already

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Screenshot_20210916-081448.png
Have you taken ownership yet?

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ok so have you got your truck yet? How long was the In Production to built to shipped and delivery i if you got it already
Mikey not sure if you heard the big news but Ford finally gave a timeline for hybrids. Even though mine was built a month ago they will not be shipping any hybrids until sometime in December, meaning we’re looking at early January delivery dates for the first hybrid retail orders.

Sponsored

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Heading wrong direction! I started with a build week of 11/15, then two weeks ago it changed to 11/22, just now got email and was changed to 11/29. XLT, 2.0

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

Rotortech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Malibu, 2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
My Hybrid XLT had a build date of week of 10/11/2021. The tracking graphic showed "In Production" with no date on the graphic. That was a shutdown week so we just needed to wait some more. Today I checked the tracker again. It is In Production with date of 10/21/2021 (Yesterday). Checked on the modules and they are live.
Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? 1634905055294

The truck is built or nearly done by this time. Just awaiting the pesky EPA paperwork now. As others have indicated, it will probably be a January delivery considering the holiday shutdowns at the end of the year.
Sponsored

Last edited: