First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed on my Fordpass app, My A/C and Heating was serviced upon arrival,and a "Unkown" was listed. The Truck did have 28 miles on when i bought it. Obviously it was drivin around for reasons. I called the Service dept, and they claim no such services was performed, except the arrival inspection. Thoughts? The salesmen also said the Truck was a day old? 28 miles is alot for one day. Stories aren't adding up.

Ford Maverick Ford dealer denies Service performed on Fordpass Screenshot_20240116_090937_FordPass
Sponsored

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The factory picks trucks to do quality check drive. If anything was wrong they would have fixed it before putting it on the train.

Also they ship them almost with gas tank almost empty, our dealership drove ours about 5 miles (one way, they're on a country highway without much else around) to go fill it up before we picked it up.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm covered for 75,000 miles.
This is your ESP, they report it weird on the Fordpass app, Granger Ford has commented on this, it's due to the way the dealer has to add the service contract in the system. Also, 28 miles is not abnormal especially if you have options like a spray in bed liner or other accessories, they have to drive the vehicle from the factory to different places to get the accessory options completed. There's no conspiracy...

Sponsored

AlsMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat FX4 w/4k Tow Build Date 12/5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My new Maverick has 28 miles on it when I took delivery.

BlueSpec1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT 2.5L, 22 Escape Plug In, 23 Bolt EUV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have that on my Escape when I bought ESP from Granger.
Ford Maverick Ford dealer denies Service performed on Fordpass Ford ESP - Granger in Service History

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine had either 27 or 37. I wouldn't be worried.

JBEN110

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Awd XLT tremor with lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I noticed on my Fordpass app, My A/C and Heating was serviced upon arrival,and a "Unkown" was listed. The Truck did have 28 miles on when i bought it. Obviously it was drivin around for reasons. I called the Service dept, and they claim no such services was performed, except the arrival inspection. Thoughts? The salesmen also said the Truck was a day old? 28 miles is alot for one day. Stories aren't adding up.

Screenshot_20240116_090937_FordPass.jpg
for the milage its most likely due to having extra QC/QA at the factory where they select a vehicle every now and then to test drive. mine was selected for that reason as well and their is usually around that amount of milage when this occures

Sponsored

Techcar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL, 2019 RangerXLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if when you buy the ESP extended warranty and use your Ford points to do that they have to show some service as that's what the points are for?

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
could have been something as simple as checking/verifying/adding coolant tank/level and/or refrigerant in the a/c.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Screenshot_20240116_090937_FordPass.jpg
My truck had 24 miles on it when I picked it up. As this was the first new vehicle I ever bought I didn't know if that was normal or not.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI Straight from Granger Ford:

Yes, we've had this issue consistently without a solution yet. This does NOT show on your service history through Ford's OASIS system but is showing on Ford pass incorrectly.

We have to register the purchase somewhere in our dealership software we have 3 transactions available.

1. Vehicle sale
2 parts sale
3 repair order

Ford provides an option to 'sell a service contract on the service drive ' as a labor operation in service. That's how we process the transaction, but it isn't napping correctly in the Ford pass app and doubles the purchase amount and shows it as an A/C-heating repair.

We've had conversations with people in Ford's IT department without any solutions yet.

TxIsHome

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 stick shift Ranger, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found a small yellow sticky note in the bottom of my glove box that said my truck had been selected for a random QC drive and they had put 20 miles on it.
Sponsored