Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Ford Bed Divider Kit 1702318895920

I just purchased this bed divider. (I got it for free using my Ford Points.) It attaches to cleats from the Cleat Cargo Management System Kit that I had installed in my original Maverick build. I have never used the cargo cleats before but I did figure out how to move them. Since my Maverick purchase, I had a hard roll up bed cover installed which has brackets securing it to the bed. I'm having trouble getting the divider to line up with cargo cleats. I pulled the cleats all the way toward the back (so I know the cleats are at the same level) and they do not hit the secured brackets for the cover. I was hoping I could get the divider installed toward the back and then move to the desired position. It just seems like the divider is wider than the bed. Has anyone had any luck on this?
Sponsored

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Loosen torx bolts, put divider in place and re-tighten

OP
OP
DawnH

DawnH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sorry Crazyal. Not sure what a torx bolt is and is that on the divider or the rail system?

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1702318895920.png

I just purchased this bed divider. (I got it for free using my Ford Points.) It attaches to cleats from the Cleat Cargo Management System Kit that I had installed in my original Maverick build. I have never used the cargo cleats before but I did figure out how to move them. Since my Maverick purchase, I had a hard roll up bed cover installed which has brackets securing it to the bed. I'm having trouble getting the divider to line up with cargo cleats. I pulled the cleats all the way toward the back (so I know the cleats are at the same level) and they do not hit the secured brackets for the cover. I was hoping I could get the divider installed toward the back and then move to the desired position. It just seems like the divider is wider than the bed. Has anyone had any luck on this?
No ; I made a bed divider out of mostly left over wood w/2 milk cartons. It fits just fine near the tailgate and was a lot less than $300. When my ARE cap gets here I will post pics.

OP
OP
DawnH

DawnH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was free by using my Ford Points. I had a substantial amount of points and needed to spend them somewhere. Today, I just bought a locked safe for under my backseat compartment. All points used - Zero Cost.

Sponsored

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sorry Crazyal. Not sure what a torx bolt is and is that on the divider or the rail system?
On the divider, 4 Torx bolts on each side,T-25 is the size.

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I used my point to buy the divider. It was a great use of the point.

I also had to loosen then tighten torx bolts to put the divider in the first time. I have removed and reinstalled it since without any problems.

I discovered if you rotate the pins in the cleats, they will not drop into the next hole making it easier to move the divider.

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1702318895920.png

WOW, my groceries always end up all over the place.

OP
OP
DawnH

DawnH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Ford Bed Divider Kit 1702661905993

Sponsored

Cobra1guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was free by using my Ford Points. I had a substantial amount of points and needed to spend them somewhere. Today, I just bought a locked safe for under my backseat compartment. All points used - Zero Cost.
Didn't you have to spend money to get the points?

OP
OP
DawnH

DawnH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I did spend money to get those points. I bought groceries, paid vet bills, bought clothes, dined out, and pretty much my entire household budget. I used my Ford Credit Card and pay off balance every month. I accumulated 170,000 points that would expire some time. My bank doesn't offer that kind of a reward. Since I don't plan to use those points of new tires, new Ford, etc. I frivolously purchased accessories for my wonderful Ford Maverick.

Samus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I did spend money to get those points. I bought groceries, paid vet bills, bought clothes, dined out, and pretty much my entire household budget. I used my Ford Credit Card and pay off balance every month. I accumulated 170,000 points that would expire some time. My bank doesn't offer that kind of a reward. Since I don't plan to use those points of new tires, new Ford, etc. I frivolously purchased accessories for my wonderful Ford Maverick.
TIL Ford has a credit card, and you accumulate points with it.

Edward8369

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What Bank offers thr Ford credit card?
Sponsored