First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, I took the XLT lux pack off over the winter to get it built faster. 🤣 Any chance I can add it back on when my dealer calls? Or SHOULD I even add it back, or will it just hold me up again?
It may slow down the pick to build, build but won’t cause not to be built. IMO.
Sponsored

Drew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Transit Prius Honda Yamaha Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Tim, & thanks for keeping all of us informed!
You mentioned the private offer, how about the guarantee of carrying over the interest rate from the time of order?
Thanks,
Drew

Badgerski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So theoretically, if the dealer confirms the order number is not duplicated, and changes the priority from 99 to 10, how soon could Ford change these to 02 and start scheduling?
Ford is giving time before that happens..... the 23 orders w/99 priority are not yet entered by Ford. They want to give dealers time to change order numbers before they duplicate the 22 orders to 23. Then the dealers can change the priority code and resubmit.
Those orders would be immediately eligible for scheduling (depending on constraints)...... Ford also said that the allocation may be returned to dealers over a period of months....so some of these orders will unfortunately still have to wait quite a while.

Kelli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seriously?! I just sent the YouTube video from @fordvideoguy to the sales manager at the dealership I have my order at. He won’t watch it but I want to make sure that every box it ticked and all goes as well as it can without any eff ups to make this process any longer than it already has been.
go into your dealer and show the salesman the video. Won’t hurt.
My salesman wants me to stop being part of this group. He says it's on the internet and therefore isn't true even though I've explained who I'm listening to. So, I just don't tell him and only check in when a memo or something concrete has come out. (Side note: as a genealogist, I WISH I could get people to acknowledge that on internet does not always make it true. HAHA)

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So, I took the XLT lux pack off over the winter to get it built faster. 🤣 Any chance I can add it back on when my dealer calls? Or SHOULD I even add it back, or will it just hold me up again?
Yes you can

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
What happens if one of the canceled 2022 orders and an already scheduled 2023 order with the same dealer have the same order number?
I discussed what needs to happen. They need to change the order numbers on the 2023 orders so there isn't a conflict.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Hi Tim, & thanks for keeping all of us informed!
You mentioned the private offer, how about the guarantee of carrying over the interest rate from the time of order?
Thanks,
Drew
nope

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesman wants me to stop being part of this group. He says it's on the internet and therefore isn't true even though I've explained who I'm listening to. So, I just don't tell him and only check in when a memo or something concrete has come out. (Side note: as a genealogist, I WISH I could get people to acknowledge that on internet does not always make it true. HAHA)
(Side note: side note perhaps it's time for a genealogist to hire a geniealogist. 😇)

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, I contacted my dealer and they have no idea about this. Sucks!

Tim, Can we get an image of the memo core information? My dealer is 1 hour away and trying to get this done tonight.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Wow, I contacted my dealer and they have no idea about this. Sucks!

Tim, Can we get an image of the memo core information? My dealer is 1 hour away and trying to get this done tonight.

Attachments

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome. Thank you so very much. Again. my Dealer had no idea. I think if no common order numbers are used, it's pretty much an automatic process, but always good to follow up. I have had ZERO information from our ordering dealer since the constraints were learned from you in March of 2022 and we contacted them. We removed them all (Except Hybrid) but it did not help a thing. Anyway, hopefully we can be on our way to a Maverick in Early 2023!

We removed Co-Pilot since the XL did not have CC. Now that the 23 XL has CC and would have the benefit of Adaptive Cruise and real lane keep, traffic following etc, I am urging my son to put it back on his order, but if it will Constrain or delay his order again, we may just leave it off. It's a great option though.
Sponsored