Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
FAQ about Scheduled 2022 Ford Maverick Orders

How do I know whether or not my scheduled 2022 Maverick is included in the canceled orders?

-If you have a VIN and scheduled build date after 11/25/22, your order will be canceled and Ford will put your order in as a 23MY order. Your scheduled build week should be the week of 1/9 for your 22MY order.

When will my canceled 22MY order show up as a 23MY order for me to update and be looked at for scheduling?

-Should happen this weekend and be there by the end of business day on Monday 11/14.

Will we receive an email from Ford about my canceled 22MY order?

-No you will not, because not all dealers entered in email addresses for their orders there isn’t a way to get everyone emailed.

Will my order get priority over other 23MY orders since I already had a scheduled order for 22MY and even had a vin?

-Yes, once your dealer updates the priority code from 99 to 10-19, Ford will lower your priority number to a 2 so it will be chosen before other orders within your dealers allocations and within commodity constraints.

Will I get any kind of price protection?

-You will receive a private offer in the amount of $2,750 to be used on your 23MY order which your dealer should be able to look up in the SmartVincent Certificate Inquiry system.

How do I update my order and can I make changes without losing priority?

-Contact your dealer and update your order with any package changes and stand alone option changes you want with no penalty. You can even change the trim but will not be able to change the motor from hybrid to ecoboost.

Has anything changed on the standard equipment and packages from 22MY to 23MY?

-Velocity Blue is not available in 23MY, Atlas Blue is a new color in 23MY

-XL now comes standard with cruise control and the moonroof is no longer available.

-XLT Luxury package no longer includes the Spray-in Bedliner, Bed Rail System, or the Remote Start. All those are stand alone options that will need to be added to your order.

-Lariat Luxury package no longer includes the Spray-in Bedliner, Bed Rail System, or the Remote Start. All those are stand alone options that will need to be added to your order.
-Lariat Luxury Package does not include the Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, and Rear Park Sensors. They are now in an optional package called Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package.
-Voice-Activated Navigation is now included in the Lariat Luxury Package

-Black Appearance Package is new this year and is available on the XLT and Lariat trims.

pac87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
Undecided
Thank you. I know it sounds redundant to ask, but you’re saying you can change trim levels without any penalty or losing any priority to your existing order?

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Can I use the $2750 private offer on a different My23 order?

I WANT a Awd eco maverick and NOT a hybrid anymore, no one has been able to tell me this.

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you. I know it sounds redundant to ask, but you’re saying you can change trim levels without any penalty or losing any priority to your existing order?
I re-listened to the video for that exact same reason! He said, that changing the trim MIGHT move you to the back of the line of the cancelled orders (but you would still have priority over the roll over 22's and new 23's barring any constraints). That was said at time 6:40 in the video.

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How do I know whether or not my scheduled 2022 Maverick is included in the canceled orders?

-If you have a VIN and scheduled build date after 11/25/22, your order will be canceled and Ford will put your order in as a 23MY order. Your scheduled build week should be the week of 1/9 for your 22MY order.

When will my canceled 22MY order show up as a 23MY order for me to update and be looked at for scheduling?

-Should happen this weekend and be there by the end of business day on Monday 11/14.

-No you will not, because not all dealers entered in email addresses for their orders there isn’t a way to get everyone emailed.

Will my order get priority over other 23MY orders since I already had a scheduled order for 22MY and even had a vin?

-Yes, once your dealer updates the priority code from 99 to 10-19, Ford will lower your priority number to a 2 so it will be chosen before other orders within your dealers allocations and within commodity constraints.

-You will receive a private offer in the amount of $2,750 to be used on your 23MY order which your dealer should be able to look up in the SmartVincent Certificate Inquiry system.

-Contact your dealer and update your order with any package changes and stand alone option changes you want with no penalty. You can even change the trim but will not be able to change the motor from hybrid to ecoboost.

-XL now comes standard with cruise control and the moonroof is no longer available.

-XLT Luxury package no longer includes the Spray-in Bedliner, Bed Rail System, or the Remote Start. All those are stand alone options that will need to be added to your order.

-Lariat Luxury package no longer includes the Spray-in Bedliner, Bed Rail System, or the Remote Start. All those are stand alone options that will need to be added to your order.
-Lariat Luxury Package does not include the Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, and Rear Park Sensors. They are now in an optional package called Co-Pilot 360 Assist Package.

-Black Appearance Package is new this year and is available on the XLT and Lariat trims.
Thanks Tim for the clear and concise answers to the questions people are having. Now if you could just send this out to all the Ford dealers in the US we would be good

Oneeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wondering. With all the changes can we still start the truck with are phone or do we have to get the remote start to do that

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

When they start scheduling our orders after they have been finalized by dealer with lower priority code will Ford start scheduling us for the end of November and December and push the new 2023 orders (i.e. people who ordered in fall of 2022) to January or later? Or will we be scheduled for January and later into 2023?

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
When they start scheduling our orders after they have been finalized by dealer with lower priority code will Ford start scheduling us for the end of November and December and push the new 2023 orders (i.e. people who ordered in fall of 2022) to January or later? Or will we be scheduled for January and later into 2023?
It's right there in the comment you quoted: ''Your scheduled build week should be the week of 1/9 for your 22MY order. ''

Sponsored

Saul T Knutz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Crown Victoria
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wondering. With all the changes can we still start the truck with are phone or do we have to get the remote start to do that

Yes, you can still use the Ford Pass App to start the truck, all trim levels have that ability

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's right there in the comment you quoted: ''Your scheduled build week should be the week of 1/9 for your 22MY order. ''
That is a placeholder, not an actual build date

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy
And if the dealership doesn’t update the priority code from 99 like they are supposed to?