First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m having the same exact problem after an identical professional install and full LasFit upgrade. Haven’t taken in for fix as unwilling to return all to stock. As they say, Caveat Emptor.
Palms, on a side note, after restoring back to original but keeping the diodes in place just not connected to factory, and removing Lasfit, everything working well again. I reinstalled the Lasfit and all still working well. Tow light diodes now connected to tailgate light blade for towing. Good luck!
Sponsored

Amieuxse

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm looking at the Maverick as a vehicle to tow behind our motor home. Has anyone seen any information on flat-towing the Maverick? If so, are there any special equipment options that are required? (Engine, transmission,...)
Maverick hybrid is flat towable.

Moore887

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder does anyone know the lead time on getting the Roadmaster baseplate? I paid a local RV repair shop up front for installation so he could get the parts and he has been avoiding me for six weeks. He did say they were on backorder.

Amieuxse

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wonder does anyone know the lead time on getting the Roadmaster baseplate? I paid a local RV repair shop up front for installation so he could get the parts and he has been avoiding me for six weeks. He did say they were on backorder.
We got ours in and installed within 2 weeks.
Sponsored