Sponsored

Factory Tires Sizes & Wheels Specs For 2022 Maverick: Width, Offset, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore, Thread Size, Weight

Rufracer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xl awd 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does changing tire size affect warranty?
Only if it's way out of spec, like a 0mm offset or the likes. Then the warranty could be voided for things like wheel bearings and such. Just my opinion.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Acouple of questions:

Does anyone happen to know the lug nut torque specs for the factory wheels?

Using other Maverick or Bronco Sport Wheels, how do you delete and re learn the TPMS ?

Can this be done without going to the dealer or tire shop?

Thank you in advance.......................

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone happen to know the lug nut torque specs for the factory wheels?

Using other Maverick or Bronco Sport Wheels, how do you delete and re learn the TPMS ?

Can this be done without going to the dealer or tire shop?
Lug torque 148 lb.ft (200 Nm)

For tire relearn w/key ignition: Start with key Off, press and release brake, cycle from Off to Run 3 times ending on Run, press and release brake, cycle from Off to Run 3 times ending on Run. Horn will chirp. It is now in Learn mode.

For push to start: Push and release brake, press Start button 5 times, push and release brake, press Start button 6 times. Horn will chirp. It is now in Learn mode.

From there you start at the driver's front tire and go clockwise slowly adding/removing air until the horn chirps. I've never particularly had luck with that on newer Fords. The TPMS reset tool from Ford has always been reliable for me and is fairly inexpensive. I haven't tried the even cheaper aftermarket knockoffs.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lug torque 148 lb.ft (200 Nm)

For tire relearn w/key ignition: Start with key Off, press and release brake, cycle from Off to Run 3 times ending on Run, press and release brake, cycle from Off to Run 3 times ending on Run. Horn will chirp. It is now in Learn mode.

For push to start: Push and release brake, press Start button 5 times, push and release brake, press Start button 6 times. Horn will chirp. It is now in Learn mode.

From there you start at the driver's front tire and go clockwise slowly adding/removing air until the horn chirps. I've never particularly had luck with that on newer Fords. The TPMS reset tool from Ford has always been reliable for me and is fairly inexpensive. I haven't tried the even cheaper aftermarket knockoffs.

YIKES! Lug torque 148 lb.ft - that seems high. Tire Rack mentioned 85 to 90

Sponsored

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a "full size" spare, I know the tire is only a 215/60. Could anyone please let me know if the rim is indeed 7" width and 37 offset like the ones that are mounted?
Thanks for any info on this, I have still time to drop it from order, am getting it for the rim to mount the correct tire size on.
Probably already mentioned, the catalog does show 17x7, and 18x7

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
YIKES! Lug torque 148 lb.ft - that seems high. Tire Rack mentioned 85 to 90
Ford workshop manual states 150 lb-ft of torque

Sponsored

gametyme89

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am considering taking my base XLT wheels off and getting them powder coated black. I love the look of the FX4 wheels. What would be the color I ask my auto shop for? Gloss black? Semi Gloss? Matte Black?

I’ve got a Velocity Blue Maverick with matte black tailgate lettering. Basically trying to accentuate it with matching blacks everywhere like the door handles and bumpers that are already black.

Thanks.

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
I have a new set of aftermarket wheels on the way, and the online wheel company I bought them from phone me to let me know they couldn't program the TPMS sensors that I ordered along with the wheels. They said they didn't have the programming information yet for such a new vehicle.
I guess the next best place to order them from is the dealer. Hopefully, I don't have to pay too much more.......

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Pirelli AT are great pavement, light off road duty tires. Why replace them with winter rated AT’s for year around use when you can get a set of Blizzaks and have the best winter/summer combo on the market