WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you sir!! I had to read 8 pages of junk until somebody finally took the time to post all the part numbers in an easy to read format!! Now I can order the parts and get on with my life!!
No problem. Just take note of the edit. If you use the stud mentioned in the parts list, it will lift the cover up a bit in the driver side corner. I put a new part number in that might be a better fit but I haven’t received it yet.
Sponsored

Steve CAK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No problem. Just take note of the edit. If you use the stud mentioned in the parts list, it will lift the cover up a bit in the driver side corner. I put a new part number in that might be a better fit but I haven’t received it yet.
Thanks for taking the time for this. I have my FordPass rewards and I am going to order the parts once this is resolved.

dolbylogic

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Got the parts today. Thanks for all the efforts finding this cover. Thank you to everyone who contributed.🙂👍🙂
Ford Maverick Engine Cover installed in 2.0L Ecoboost Maverick engine bay (From Escape) Screenshot_20220109-173841_Gmail

Adamwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 19 Honda Monkey, 2008 HD FXDC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like AA5Z-6N958-A is the correct stud. Just installed mine and the engine cover does click in and sit level.

Sponsored

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
****EDIT****

Updated to include the correct drivers side corner mounting stud part number as well as updated install photos. My apologies to anyone who bought the wrong part, I paid for it also if that means anything. It was not my intention to post misleading info, so I apologize.

Also, Shoutout to
rgunning00 for finding the correct part.

----------

I finally got all of the parts in and got my engine cover installed on my 2.0L Maverick XLT FX4. I wanted to create a parts list / install photo post so here it is. I think most of this has been covered before, but I know there was some confusion on what parts were needed an where they should be installed, so I hope this clears things up.

----------

I ordered all of my parts from https://www.fhmparts.com/

Parts list:

Engine Cover - K2GZ6A949A
Engine Cover Stud - AA5Z6N958A
Engine Cover Stud - W714647S450B
Lower Track Nut - W520201S450B

Total Price:

$80.56 + $18.46 S/H

----------

I'm not sure if having an engine cover really does anything or not, it seems to be debatable. I think it looks great and I wanted it to "button up" the engine compartment so for me it was more of a personal choice. After I drive it around for a week or so, I can let you guys know if it cuts down on engine noise and what not if requested.

Install was pretty straightforward. I included photos that show part install locations. Hopefully this helps. Cheers.

1.JPG

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
Great job. We are all learning together. You have been a great help.

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One thing I might add. You may want to put a drop of blue locktite on the threads of the back stud. I removed my cover today and the right rear stud had backed out about 3 turns. I did not tighten it really snug because it was plastic and I was afraid of breaking it.

Sponsored

Deleted member 9167

Just ordered all of the parts today. Hopefully nothing is backordered!

Dhfab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick and 2011 Fusion Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered mine today! $80.70! Thanks for all the help everyone!
Dealer originally quoted me $170 just for the cover! I showed the parts guy this post with prices and he said I’ll match those and then said I’ll beat them!
Unfortunately they are on back order showing only 13 becoming available on February 8th with no guarantee of me getting one of those!
I have different plans for mine and will post pics when I get it done!
Thanks again!
I

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)