Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How/where would one find a vertical Ford decal to cover that raised, Lincoln emblem? I'm not picturing it. I'm hoping just to black it out, so it's not so noticable.
Go to a decal business and ask them to make you one. Would look better than pasti-dip. Look more professional, like it isn't some plati-dip covering up a mistake.
Sponsored

NoCoolNameDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Put one on today and fits like a glove.

I didn't need the nuts for the stud, they came with the studs. Not sure if needed for the ford cover. Now to find something to hide the Lincoln logo.
Almost forgot, these are hot items. Went to a local dealer had an escape on the lot. They had the engine pictured online with the cover and was gonna ask if they would sell it. Someone beat me there and it was gone:ROFLMAO:

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg
Does that thing have any sound deadening foam under it

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Easiest 4 minute upgrade ever. too bad lincoln emblem is seriously glues to the foam, will have to find a way to fill the 4 corners around it so i can do a custom decal

Ford Maverick Engine cover installed 329006291_588747272683155_60399136320065433_n

OP
OP
Baloo

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for sending me the underhood insulation link.

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any pictures?

I picked an OEM cover up for my XL months ago in anticipation of actually getting the truck. I took delivery in late December 2022 and slowly started installing all of the stuff I had accumulated in my shed. Under the hood I also have the Steeda Strut Tower Brace which requires some re-routing of hoses in order to complete the install. Unfortunately the new location of the hoses makes it rather impossible to put the engine cover on without serious modification. So as I was hacking up the engine cover with a fine blade saw I had visions of dollars flashing before my eyes knowing how in demand this part is now!

Also intended as a tip for others looking to do the tower brace / engine cover combo. I'm sure there is a better way than what I did, but the solution fit my skill level.
Sponsored