Sponsored

Did you/are you going to order with LUX pack?

Did you get LUX Pack or Non-Luxury?

• Total voters

Heydaddy91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was it worth it/is it worth it for you? And why? What was/is the most important part of lux pack for you?

If you didn't.. why didn't you get it?

Ps: I live in Canada. I did not get the Lux package... Didn't care for the heated stuff. Instead I used that fund for a tonneau hard trifold cover.
My build: XLT non Lux Hybrid, manual rear sliding window, tow hitch, 400w inverter, hard tri fold , co pilot 360, floor liners and spray in bedliner.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Lux package is pretty much a cold weather package + spray in + hitch + spare for me.

Financially since i wanted spray in, hitch, inverter, remote starter and spare, adding the rest seemed easier and I got the bonus of heated stuff.

I could totally do without the power seats as i never really understood the appeal of em, but oh well.

helderman86

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Maverick on order.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was it worth it/is it worth it for you? And why? What was/is the most important part of lux pack for you?
I like the heated options since I live up north now. Also like the bed liner and 400watt plug in options for the backseat and truck bed area.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Living up north the lux pac was a no brainer for me. The only thing I wish it had was an auto rear window. But I couldn't justify the cost of going to the lariat for that item.
Plus I really dislike the color of the lariat interior.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
My XLT has the luxury package but I bought my Mav off the lot. I like the spray in and the hitch. The power seat is a plus for me.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
The heated everything in these cold mornings and spray in bed liner are worth it to me.

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Worth every penny especially if you live in a cold climate
With no longer having the spray in liner that might cause people in colder climates to think twice though

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Lux package is pretty much a cold weather package + spray in + hitch + spare for me.

Financially since i wanted spray in, hitch, inverter, remote starter and spare, adding the rest seemed easier and I got the bonus of heated stuff.

I could totally do without the power seats as i never really understood the appeal of em, but oh well.
This was exactly my rationale too. On their own power seats are meh, but combined with a memory function they are awesome. My wife's SUV recognizes the driver by their phone/key and automatically adjusts the seats, steering wheel and mirrors once you open the door. All you have to adjust is the rearview mirror. It's the family roadtrip vehicle so I end up driving it pretty often.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I'm going XL so no lux package, but the package seems over priced to me for what you get. Also having to get lux package on a Lariat to get basic items like heated seats is a joke.

Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really wanted heated seats and steering wheel, and some of the other features. Didn't care for spray-in, but they told me I couldn't have that anyways due to supplies so I got $645 off the price for the build sheet. In WA my hands get so cold driving in the morning to work that it's a little thing to help my hands unfreeze faster haha.

Heated seats are more nowadays for soothing back pain for me :LOL: and I'm only almost 25.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I originally ordered XLT with Lux package but changed to Lariat with no Lux mainly because I wanted the active x seats. I didn't want to jack the price up to Lariat Lux. I'm going to still get a spray in bed liner through the dealer or aftermarket, and I ordered the 400 watt inverter in the cab.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Not worth it to me living in the south, and even if I lived in a colder climate, I find heated cloth seats less necessary than heated leather seats. I did add on other features like the 360 and sunroof that I felt would be more useful to me. Also if I were to add the Lux package on to my XLT now, I would get the drop in liner which I certainly don't want.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup, Lariat Lux was the only way to get most of the stuff my F150 already spoiled me on.

Can't wait for the Maverick Limited to debut! 🤠

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also ordered the Lariat Luxury. Back in January, it never got over 0 degrees for a high temp for the day for 10 days straight!
Sponsored