NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trip to the dog park and back. I have to say I am really enjoying the gas mileage. I am on pace to get 900 km or almost 560 miles on my first tank!
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_9535
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_9534
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did not take a photo of it loaded, but hauled forty 8 foot 2 X 4's on my roof rack. If Google is accurate, around 360 to 400 pounds. Probably pushing the rating of the rack, but things seemed to go ok. Since my rack cross bars are close to the tailgate and rear window, the overhang was only about 2 feet in front and 2 in the back. Couple ratchet straps wrapped around the entire load once and then hooked into the little vertical " load stops" (that is my name for them, not sure the official term) and they were secure. Can't slide side to side due to the "load stops", and did not slide front to back due to the tight ratchet straps keeping the wood pressed to the rails.

If I had cleaned out my bed, probably could have just loaded them in the bed with the tailgate at the "half open" level, but I had forgotten I had a bunch of crap in my bed. Glad I had the roof rack.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20221213_132255

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yet another trip to Lowes and Home Depot. No pictures but bed and backseat were full of planting stuff.

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

About 5 weeks ago a puppy was tossed out of a car in front of our home in Álamos Sonora Mexico. He was about 7 weeks old at the time with ticks, fleas, earmites and intestinal parasites. We bathed him up and took him to the vet the next morning.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinsArrival

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinGettingComfortable

Posted photos of him and someone in our hometown of Green Valley Arizona USA wanted to adopt him... She asked us to name him Fin, so we did. So we cared for Fin for 5 weeks in Mexico... got his vaccinations and paperwork in order... Meanwhile, we enjoyed having him as part of the family. Neighborhood children gave him plenty of love as well.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinsFirstFire

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinPlayingWithNeighborhoodChildren

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinWithJudithsDaughter

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinSharingTheRecliner

Saturday was FIn's last night in Mexico, so he slept with the girls out front on the patio.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinsLastNightInMexico

This past Sunday we returned to our home in the USA and brought Fin with us. He rode in the Maverick just fine for the 8 hour trip.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? iBuddyRearSeatDogHammock

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FinHasReachedTheUSA

He's settling in fine with his new owner... but I don't have pictures of that yet.

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

About 5 weeks ago a puppy was tossed out of a car in front of our home in Álamos Sonora Mexico. He was about 7 weeks old at the time with ticks, fleas, earmites and intestinal parasites. We bathed him up and took him to the vet the next morning.

FinsArrival.jpg

FinGettingComfortable.jpg

Posted photos of him and someone in our hometown of Green Valley Arizona USA wanted to adopt him... She asked us to name him Fin, so we did. So we cared for Fin for 5 weeks in Mexico... got his vaccinations and paperwork in order... Meanwhile, we enjoyed having him as part of the family. Neighborhood children gave him plenty of love as well.

FinsFirstFire.jpg

FinPlayingWithNeighborhoodChildren.jpg

FinWithJudithsDaughter.jpg

FinSharingTheRecliner.jpg

Saturday was FIn's last night in Mexico, so he slept with the girls out front on the patio.

FinsLastNightInMexico.jpg

This past Sunday we returned to our home in the USA and brought Fin with us. He rode in the Maverick just fine for the 8 hour trip.

iBuddyRearSeatDogHammock.jpg

FinHasReachedTheUSA.jpg

He's settling in fine with his new owner... but I don't have pictures of that yet.
How to go, Man!

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FinsArrival.jpg

FinsFirstFire.jpg

FinHasReachedTheUSA.jpg

Ok, this just made my day! Thank you for posting this!

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We returned back to the USA after the winter in Álamos Sonora Mexico and went to fetch my 2006 Nissan Frontier XE (I intend to sell it, but didn't get around to it yet.) that had been stored all winter at someone's ranch in rural southern arizona.

Battery was nearly dead as it has been parked since January 10th (the day I took delivery of the Maverick). Slight power, so I tried to jump start it (it's a stick and I was parked on a hill)... No go...

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? SittingNissanFrontier

Maverick to the rescue... succesfully jumped the Frontier in about 3 seconds.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? MaverickRescuesFrontier

Sponsored

Llamaryudo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru OBS, 2024 XLT Lux, AWD Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

FinsArrival.jpg

FinsFirstFire.jpg

FinHasReachedTheUSA.jpg

Way cool!

cclark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT, CG, Eco, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've been procrastinating whether to get a tonneau for my mav. Had caps on my F150's, but just didn't need them or the expense anymore. I settled on the Gator SFX and really like it. Shoutout to @Realtruck for fast shipping, fair price, and an MTC discount to boot!

As an added bonus, and many thanks to @RDRahn, the MTC decal adds the finishing touches to my awesome trucklet!

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? mav2
t

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I've been procrastinating whether to get a tonneau for my mav. Had caps on my F150's, but just didn't need them or the expense anymore. I settled on the Gator SFX and really like it. Shoutout to @Realtruck for fast shipping, fair price, and an MTC discount to boot!

As an added bonus, and many thanks to @RDRahn, the MTC decal adds the finishing touches to my awesome trucklet!

mav2.jpg
t
You made the right choice, it looks great!! Enjoy your new tonneau cover!

NY DIY GUY

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat AWD Black W/BAP, LUX, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stainless works downpipe
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20240420_114232
Sponsored