Sponsored

How many order changes did you make to your order?

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made one change, from velocity blue to cyber orange. I considered adding a moon roof, but I'm really not in my vehicle that much to want that. I also considered going up to a lariat, because I've never had a push button start or adaptive cruise or keyless entry, but I decided that for the added price it wasn't worth it, nor the fact that changing would put me behind my spot I have now (whatever that is) nor the fact I don't like the lariat interior. I really like the splash of orange.
Sponsored

nunezx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota, lexus,hyundai
Placed my order 11/22 for eco xlt with spray liner and hard fold cover. On 12/7 removed spray liner and hard fold and added fx4 and 4k. On 12/16 got build date week of 2/21/0222.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed order for an Ecoboost AWD XLT Lux on 9/20 then sent an email on 10/5 to change it to a Hybrid. Still no build date.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
1. Removed the hard tonneau cover
2. Removed the luxury package

XLT EB/AWD order was placed in August and waiting for a build date.

Sponsored

RNeeley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, 1944 Willy MB, 1949 Dodge project.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just one in mid August but it wasn't a change I wanted to make. Ford forced me to change my order from FWD to AWD but since I had to make the change I also added Co-Pilot360 at the same time.
I put in my order in June but wasn't paying attention and did not get notified about the AWD requirement. I learned about it by accident watching YouTube! I added the AWD and Co-Pilot as well. That was in September, I got a build date a few days later.

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered June 15. Tried to delete the spray in bed liner in November, was told no by the dealer. Build is scheduled for first week of January.

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No changes. I figure they will eventually figure out how to build what I ordered.

OP
OP

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So today I drove the 2 hours to the dealer and spoke with a manager. Seems the sales guy could have done a better job when he emailed his reply saying nothing could be done. The manager says he will see what he can do this coming Monday. Since once it is in a closed status that makes it a bit harder to make changes maybe. At least he will try, that is all I can ask of them so I now feel better.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered simple build. Upgraded from XL to, XLT only to get alloy wheels and cruise. White with a bargain hitch on 9/8. Got it 12/15. I did not even ask about changing anything.
Sponsored