First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mike Shad Ford (Autonation) in Jacksonville. No markups and fees were reasonable.
Hey BeardedK, am also in Jax and have yet to see another Maverick in the wild here. Bought mine out of state to avoid the crazy Florida dealer fees. Even AutoNation charges about $1200 for dealer/electronic registration fees but reasonable on price. Good Service Department too. If we happen to see each other, šŸ‘‹.
Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey BeardedK, am also in Jax and have yet to see another Maverick in the wild here. Bought mine out of state to avoid the crazy Florida dealer fees. Even AutoNation charges about $1200 for dealer/electronic registration fees but reasonable on price. Good Service Department too. If we happen to see each other, šŸ‘‹.
šŸ‘‹

Iā€™ve seen 3 so far, two near my house - one on the road (my first Maverick wave) and one at Target - and one near Kent Campus last night.

I wasnā€™t stoked on the dealer fees, but itā€™s Florida so itā€™s kind of like the Wild West out here. Iā€™ve been happy with them so far, even if they donā€™t seem to know their product as well as I do šŸ˜‚

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
Great list! My dealer is in green so gives me a good feeling.

Steven9269

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan rogue
Ordered from Bosak Ford, in Chesterton, IN. Honored order price at MSRP, $199.00 doc fee, and Fords incentiviced interest rate. No other fees or forced adds. Ordered 8-18-21 delivered 4-22-22

Maverick941

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Build date for XL was 4/4/22. Arrived here at Twin State Ford in St. Johnsbury, VT on 4/27/22, a week earlier than ETA from Ford. Paid MSRP, no mark-up.

Sponsored

Mr Mavrick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla MY
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How's this for a mark-up? 20k! šŸ˜†

Ford Maverick Dealer markup/non-markup list 20220505_134818

tlast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$15K markup on an XLT Hybrid.

Koons Sterling Ford
46869 Harry Byrd Highway
Sterling, VA 20164

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Coughlin Ford in Heath, Ohio: ordered 9/20/22 delivered 8/2/22: no ADM but no X-Plan.

Sponsored

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It appears that a large number of dealers have additional markups (ADM) above the suggested MSRP on both Mavericks and Lightning orders. Folks at the Lightning forum have started a list of customer friendly dealers with no markups, versus a list of dealers that are gouging customers with markups above the MSRP. It is likely that the dealers on this FordLightning list can be expected to treat Maverick purchasers in a similar fashion. I think it would be prudent for us Maverick buyers to start an identical list to weed out the less desirable dealerships. See: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ers-that-do-dont-apply-adm-price-markup.5954/
I READ WHERE THAT ONE DEALER HAD A $50,000, THAT'S NOT A MISTAKE, OVER MSRP.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It appears that a large number of dealers have additional markups (ADM) above the suggested MSRP on both Mavericks and Lightning orders. Folks at the Lightning forum have started a list of customer friendly dealers with no markups, versus a list of dealers that are gouging customers with markups above the MSRP. It is likely that the dealers on this FordLightning list can be expected to treat Maverick purchasers in a similar fashion. I think it would be prudent for us Maverick buyers to start an identical list to weed out the less desirable dealerships. See: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ers-that-do-dont-apply-adm-price-markup.5954/
Great list, Thanks!
Any new additions to the two listings for Wisconsin?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting your ordered Maverick for MSRP should not count in these lists. There are a few dealers that markup ordered ones, but for the most part on here those who ordered have gotten MSRP.

The real needle in a haystack people are looking for is the dealer not marking up dealer stock Mavericks.

Hap

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hoping for a hybrid Mav
šŸ‘‹

Iā€™ve seen 3 so far, two near my house - one on the road (my first Maverick wave) and one at Target - and one near Kent Campus last night.

I wasnā€™t stoked on the dealer fees, but itā€™s Florida so itā€™s kind of like the Wild West out here. Iā€™ve been happy with them so far, even if they donā€™t seem to know their product as well as I do šŸ˜‚
Another Jax guy here. Iā€™m shopping around but have only contacted local dealers about ordering in Sept.

Who did you go to out of state and how were the markup/fees?
Sponsored