Dealer markup

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
Have there been issues similar to the bronco with dealer markups?

have a hybrid scheduled for February, but didn’t exactly get in writing that it would be msrp… we just assumed it would be given that it’s a high volume truck.
Sponsored

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The price should have been agreed upon prior to ordering. The only thing that would change the price is if there are any incentives at the time of actual purchase.

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have there been issues similar to the bronco with dealer markups?

have a hybrid scheduled for February, but didn’t exactly get in writing that it would be msrp… we just assumed it would be given that it’s a high volume truck.
My dealer honored msrp, I didn’t “get it In writing and took their word (don’t laugh) and yes they actually sold to me at msrp. Some dealers will sign a buyers contract but mine did t do that and just promised over and over again there is no mark up…in the end there was not but for the entire time of the production wait time I worried about this in the back of my mind. If you can, get a signed buyers contract and then don’t worry about it.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had nothing signed, so sent an email to my dealer, saying that I heard lots of dealers are adding markup to msrp, and asked whether they intended to do so. They replied affirming that they would not be adding any markups.

Maybe you should do the same.
Sponsored