First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears that a large number of dealers have additional markups (ADM) above the suggested MSRP on both Mavericks and Lightning orders. Folks at the Lightning forum have started a list of customer friendly dealers with no markups, versus a list of dealers that are gouging customers with markups above the MSRP. It is likely that the dealers on this FordLightning list can be expected to treat Maverick purchasers in a similar fashion. I think it would be prudent for us Maverick buyers to start an identical list to weed out the less desirable dealerships. See: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...ers-that-do-dont-apply-adm-price-markup.5954/
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, Washington

MSRP on Maverick Orders, $2k Markup on Dealer Stock (and walkaways sold on lot). No Dealer Fees or Mandatory "Packages"

Zezeka

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Grand Caravan
Lexington Park Ford in Southern MD. Sales reps are always courteous and never pushy. I asked about ADM and the sales manager’s words were “Yeah, we don’t mark up customer orders and never will.” It’s my first car through them and I don’t have my Maverick yet (scheduled for build 01/31/22), so we’ll see how the rest of the process plays out. But so far so good.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our dealer not only is not marking up our 6/14 order, but reassured us in writing last month that if Ford sent our hybrid with a drop in liner, they would make it right with a spray in liner at no additional cost.

Heritage Ford, South Burlington, Vermont

PS: As of this week, our order still reads "bedliner: spray-in" and it's already in production. đź‘Ť

Rob M

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Max Motors Harrisonville Mo outside Kansas City. Ordered 6/28 delivered 12/30. There were no markups or outrageous fees. The salesmen we're courteous and helpfully setting up all the features. There was no high pressure to buy warranty packages. I would buy from here again.

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Dealer markup/non-markup list 046C2EB9-40FA-4838-9AB8-03714D899D43

Henry Curtis Ford on a retail order in Santa Rosa California. They had two on the lot that had these. They are Hansel Group so I assume the same is true at Hansel Ford (and at pretty much every other Sonoma County Dealership). Would not know because I could have stolen a car there before the two sales people bothered to talk to me. 25 years our family (and extended family) has bought cars from Hansel group, but boy this last experience (emphasis on last) has been bad aside from the one salesperson that called me back…
And told me no ADM when I ordered.
We will see how much I still like him when they build my truck.

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
El Cajon Ford in San Diego CA. Ordered 6/11/21 delivered 1/14/22. There were no markups or outrageous fees. The salesmen were courteous and helpful. They honor Ford X-plan and College Student Purchase Program Cash Reward. There was no high pressure to buy warranty packages. I would buy from here again.

Maverick941

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Our dealer not only is not marking up our 6/14 order, but reassured us in writing last month that if Ford sent our hybrid with a drop in liner, they would make it right with a spray in liner at no additional cost.

Heritage Ford, South Burlington, Vermont

PS: As of this week, our order still reads "bedliner: spray-in" and it's already in production. đź‘Ť
Twin State Ford in St Johnsbury informed me that the price on my order form will be what I pay when my 7/2/21 Maverick order arrives. No mark up.

Oddzball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL
046C2EB9-40FA-4838-9AB8-03714D899D43.jpeg

Henry Curtis Ford on a retail order in Santa Rosa California. They had two on the lot that had these. They are Hansel Group so I assume the same is true at Hansel Ford (and at pretty much every other Sonoma County Dealership). Would not know because I could have stolen a car there before the two sales people bothered to talk to me. 25 years our family (and extended family) has bought cars from Hansel group, but boy this last experience (emphasis on last) has been bad aside from the one salesperson that called me back…
And told me no ADM when I ordered.
We will see how much I still like him when they build my truck.
There is nothing wrong with an ADM on a LOT vehicle

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is nothing wrong with an ADM on a LOT vehicle
This was a customer order. I could not even sit in it, and they were on their way to pick it up.

Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike Shad Ford (Autonation) in Jacksonville. No markups and fees were reasonable.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any reports from San Diego? I'll be ordering a MY23

Masejoer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Volt, 2013 F150

MSRP on Maverick Orders, $2k Markup on Dealer Stock (and walkaways sold on lot). No Dealer Fees or Mandatory "Packages"

They're at $10k over on dealer stock now.

$2k would have been decent, per months ago, but $10k markup on a maverick is insane. I'd rather buy a used F150, drive it for a year, and then resell - I'd still come out ahead financially, even with some repairs.

Finklejag

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Westlie Ford in Washougal WA is selling at MSRP.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any reports from San Diego? I'll be ordering a MY23
My employee at work got his Maverick from Penske Ford that honored MSRP. Kearny Mesa Ford will also honor MSRP.
Sponsored