Dealer Markup in Honolulu

Richard Y

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
I ordered my Maverick from Windward Ford on Oahu and they told me an additional dealer markup will be applied. ($5000) Any information on the dealer MU at other Ford Dealers on Oahu....Cutter Ford/Honolulu Ford?
Sponsored

Brawaii

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Honolulu ford told me 3k for xlt (mine) and 5k for lariat. I also saw a thread a while back from the mainland about mark ups and a contact person to call from the big ford headquarters to squash the mark up. Any luck with that? Mine arrives next month

Lunysgwen

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus 2013 ST
I was stationed in Oahu for a number of years and bought an ST focus there. From my experience all the ford dealers on the island are scummy. they're the only get in town and they know it. What are you gonna do, go to the mainland?

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eccboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My ecoboost Lariat is due into Orchid Isle late this March and was told $2200 markup when I ordered last year.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My ecoboost Lariat is due into Orchid Isle late this March and was told $2200 markup when I ordered last year.
Thats the early bird discount. When I stopped by Valley Isle the other day to see what they had. They guy recognized me and said they had a Lariat for $7500 over if I wanted it. I'll wait for Granger.
Sponsored