First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If the VIN number indicates the number of Mavericks produced, mine was the NRA83,xxx truck made (83K+) overall.
It does (more or less, as they are not necessarily produced in order, but are at least scheduled to be produced), and there have now been "B" numbers (NRBxxxxx) reported as scheduled, so they've either crossed or soon will cross the 100,000 mark.
Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked if she had an order guide and She said there are no changes in options for model year 2023.
But there are some changes:

Known:
Colors dropped
Colors added
Tremor package added
Black out package added

Suspected:
Removal of bed liner from Lux package (Offered as a stand-alone option)
4G LTE deleted from all builds (Can be added as a stand-alone option (and I bet it's more than $20))

OP
OP

APD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Order submitted
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But there are some changes:

Known:
Colors dropped
Colors added
Tremor package added
Black out package added

Suspected:
Removal of bed liner from Lux package (Offered as a stand-alone option)
4G LTE deleted from all builds (Can be added as a stand-alone option (and I bet it's more than $20))
yes Im aware of those. Not sure if she was. Its frustrating when the buyer knows more about the vehicles than the salesperson.
Im not interested in tremor or new colors and orders can be changed. They can't offer me options that aren't yet available, and those wont be available until the 15th if at all. The point is to get ANY order into the system, it can be changed later when the options are made official.

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I submitted a 'pre-order' to my local dealer a few months ago. I got the call today and she asked if I was still interested in ordering the Maverick with the same specs. I said yes and She said my order will be placed on Sept. 15. So it appears they must have had some confirmation from Ford on that order bank opening date.

I asked if she had an order guide and She said there are no changes in options for model year 2023.
She also told me she has 47 orders to place on Se

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I know. We spoke about that. The order can be changed up to a certain point in time. Just like people were doing in 22. Its basically just to get the order in to ford.
Thinking about this and another post where it was mentioned reorders open on the 15th and new orders on the 30th (unconfirmed). If this is true, they're reordering an old order using your info. Basically, using it as a dealer order and I'd be worried about a dealer mark up when it finally does arrive.

Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I submitted a 'pre-order' to my local dealer a few months ago. I got the call today and she asked if I was still interested in ordering the Maverick with the same specs. I said yes and She said my order will be placed on Sept. 15. So it appears they must have had some confirmation from Ford on that order bank opening date.

She also told me she has 47 orders to place on Sept. 15, and there are 7 other sales people. So assuming an equal division among salespeople, that's about 329 mavericks for this dealership, and its not a large dealer.
She told me during the pre-order that she had 200-something maverick orders during the first round last year.
"no changes in options for model year 2023" That may be true but.....reliable sources have indicated that there will be : new colors, dropped colors, Tremor package, no spray in bed liner, new accessories, dropped accessories...................

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yes Im aware of those. Not sure if she was. Its frustrating when the buyer knows more about the vehicles than the salesperson.
Im not interested in tremor or new colors and orders can be changed. They can't offer me options that aren't yet available, and those wont be available until the 15th if at all. The point is to get ANY order into the system, it can be changed later when the options are made official.
It is frustrating dealing with dealers. Every time I chat with Ford, they always end the chat with "contact your dealer for up to date information" When I called my dealer to set up an appointment to order the 23, he told me it wasn't necessary that all 22's would automatically roll over to 23's. We know that isn't true. I told him I still wanted an appointment.

Hopefully Monday will tell all. :cool:

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"no changes in options for model year 2023" That may be true but.....reliable sources have indicated that there will be : new colors, dropped colors, Tremor package, no spray in bed liner, new accessories, dropped accessories...................
Reliable sources being Ford announced the Tremor... So we know there's at least one major change.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I changed my 22 order 2/3 times added 360pk then added 4k tow then changed color, changes can be made up to your notified of in production, I think. get that order in or you will be getting a 24 model. after all you're going to have a 6/8 month or more wait gives you plenty of time to check out changes. I don't believe you can change the model xl, xlt, lariat you go to back of the line but options are OK. check with your dealer for sure...

99Shadows

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Sport Trac

She also told me she has 47 orders to place on Sept. 15, and there are 7 other sales people. So assuming an equal division among salespeople, that's about 329 mavericks for this dealership, and its not a large dealer.
She told me during the pre-order that she had 200-something maverick orders during the first round last year.
Did you pre-order a 2.5L hybrid or the 2.0 turbo?

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have said this before on this forum but these numbers affirm my belief that 2023 Mav production could sell out in days, maybe even 1 day, especially with all the flippers that will order at several dealers.

99Shadows

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Sport Trac
hybrid xlt
That's what I want but I don't know if I want to hand over $1,000.00 only to be lied to by the dealer every six weeks. That seems to be the only thing that Ford is good at these days. I wonder if Motor Trend gives an award to the automaker with the most excuses? lol

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We know for sure the colors have changed...