First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called my dealer today and I’m a priority 01. He was confused and said usually only dealers get that. I told him to email the order sheet to me and it does say priority 01. I called ford to confirm and they also said priority 01. The lady at ford didn’t know what that meant…🙄🙄

did scheduling for 22 shut down? Could this be scheduled for 22? Or would it mean I’m first in line for a 23? @fordvideoguy
Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call Ford Customer Service or go on Chat and have your Customer code and Sales code. Ask them if you are scheduled for production. If you haven't been scheduled, you will need to update your order for a MY23 on Sep 15th. The priority code is meaningless at this point since Ford is done with MY22 scheduling.

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He’s trying to make you feel special.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

did scheduling for 22 shut down? Could this be scheduled for 22? Or would it mean I’m first in line for a 23?
My order is also in the same situation and siting at a priority 1 and labeled “In Production”, but not loved to scheduled yet.

I’m no expert, so I’ll let the professionals chime in but I believe most of the 22 orders are at a priority 2 or 1, so they can be viewed to see how many there are and to determine what to do with the rollovers into 23.

Sponsored

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Priority 1 means basically that the order is getting forced to be built by the regional rep. Priority 2 is the order is being pulled the regional rep to be looked for production.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Called my dealer today and I’m a priority 01. He was confused and said usually only dealers get that. I told him to email the order sheet to me and it does say priority 01. I called ford to confirm and they also said priority 01. The lady at ford didn’t know what that meant…🙄🙄

did scheduling for 22 shut down? Could this be scheduled for 22? Or would it mean I’m first in line for a 23? @fordvideoguy
We had a hubcaps of our orders getting priority 1. The region can give their orders a 1 or 2. I believe all of the orders that will be a 22 build are already scheduled. They should be done for 22MY production.

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We had a hubcaps of our orders getting priority 1. The region can give their orders a 1 or 2. I believe all of the orders that will be a 22 build are already scheduled. They should be done for 22MY production.
How does this address your order date? Seems like this approach would ignore the original order date entirely..

OP
OP

Chrscostigan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy so basically they changed me to a priority 1 so I can get in front of the line for a 2023?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy so basically they changed me to a priority 1 so I can get in front of the line for a 2023?
Not sure because they are done with 22MY scheduling and the rest of the orders will roll over to 23MY. All orders will be dated ahead of any 23MY orders with a priority 99.
Sponsored