First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL, 1988 FJ62
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered an XL hybrid with 4-pin and all weather mats on 9/1. In April I received my VIN and a build week of 5/23. On 5/20 I got an email that changed the build week to 6/13. Then to 6/20. Then to 6/27. Just got one that changed it to 7/4 - which makes me glad production is in a different country. I don't mind waiting, but I have grown to hate opening email the week before my build weeks. - I ordered the Maverick the day after I accepted a job 60 miles from home. The ole Xterra sure ain't a Prius.
Sponsored

Okiemudman

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
I completely understand there's a chip shortage. The only thing that I do not understand is the order people are getting their trucks. Some people that ordered two months after others with the allocations are getting theirs. Or some people are waiting almost a year to get theirs. Just seems very confusing the order of people's orders are being completed. Communication from Ford, I feel would help ease people's minds and concerns to if and when they will get theirs.
I received emails from Ford when truck got scheduled, built, and shipped with a delivery date betweenJune 30 and July 6.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've called Ford twice and have gotten two different answers to my truck. One told me that I will go into production by the end of May. And the second told me that all he can tell me is that he can see my truck has been ordered. And that he appreciates my patience waiting for my truck to go into production. I also asked if since my order went in Dec 21' if my truck will be pushed back to a 23' and no clarification. I really just want an answer. If I know mine will be a 23' then okay I won't keep getting my hopes up every month that it is going to be built sooner than later.
I guess you missed the posts on here from Tim B. that Ford will communicate regarding if we will get a 22 or rolled to 23 at end of July or early August?

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
I guess you missed the posts on here from Tim B. that Ford will communicate regarding if we will get a 22 or rolled to 23 at end of July or early August?
Yep I don’t follow the threads very often but thanks for the info!

OP
OP

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
a silly thing today, Ford sends me a special on a lease on a Maverick for 36mo. !!?? are they nuts?? for the heck of it it said check current inventory, so I did, 12 dealers, no stock. of course. on top of them having a rotten PR dept. now they have a nutty AD dept. too !, still waiting, 8 months and counting.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL