2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tried this tonite with (supposedly) my railcar number substituted in there. It worked perfectly as far as navigating the prompts, but unfortunately once again came back as "no tracing information available for car number (...). Oh well, it'll get there when it gets there, I guess...
Have you gotten anywhere with your tracking? I checked with Chat this morning and they actually gave me the rail number without asking. I was able to track in via NS and it said it is in a Yard in Illinois.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you gotten anywhere with your tracking? I checked with Chat this morning and they actually gave me the rail number without asking. I was able to track in via NS and it said it is in a Yard in Illinois.
Unfortunately, the NS tracking has been useless for me - either the chat rep gave me the wrong car number or I don't know what. I've followed through the automated NS system multiple times and always get "No tracing info available" at the end.

I can't access chat from here at work, but I called customer service today and they told me it was in PA (she said she wasn't allowed to give me the city, only the state). I initially got a bit excited as I figured if it was in PA it must have already been through Delaware and maybe it was at the dealership...

I separately emailed Ashlie & team today, and she told me it was in Conway, PA on the rail. This is certainly progress, but means it still has to go out to port of Delaware and then get trucked to Horsham from there. ETA window is still 5/29 - 6/4, so hopefully I can get the truck early next week.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately, the NS tracking has been useless for me - either the chat rep gave me the wrong car number or I don't know what. I've followed through the automated NS system multiple times and always get "No tracing info available" at the end.

I can't access chat from here at work, but I called customer service today and they told me it was in PA (she said she wasn't allowed to give me the city, only the state). I initially got a bit excited as I figured if it was in PA it must have already been through Delaware and maybe it was at the dealership...

I separately emailed Ashlie & team today, and she told me it was in Conway, PA on the rail. This is certainly progress, but means it still has to go out to port of Delaware and then get trucked to Horsham from there. ETA window is still 5/29 - 6/4, so hopefully I can get the truck early next week.
You must've been given an invalid car number. That sucks, but at least they can confirm it's moving!

Conway, PA is the western edge of PA, so unfortunately, I don't think you'll be be hitting that ETA window. I think it will take the rest of this week just to cross PA, dip into MD, and then meander up to Wilmington. The exact final location for it is Trans Cargo at 170 Pigeon Point Rd, New Castle, DE 19720 if you're curious and want to scope out Google Maps.

After reaching the final rail station on NS, it was 14 more days for mine between unloading and waiting for a hauler. Others have reported shorter wait times, so hopefully yours doesn't take as long.

Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You must've been given an invalid car number. That sucks, but at least they can confirm it's moving!

Conway, PA is the western edge of PA, so unfortunately, I don't think you'll be be hitting that ETA window. I think it will take the rest of this week just to cross PA, dip into MD, and then meander up to Wilmington. The exact final location for it is Trans Cargo at 170 Pigeon Point Rd, New Castle, DE 19720 if you're curious and want to scope out Google Maps.

After reaching the final rail station on NS, it was 14 more days for mine between unloading and waiting for a hauler. Others have reported shorter wait times, so hopefully yours doesn't take as long.
Thanks... my son graduates from high school on Monday, 6/5, and we have family in town for the ceremony, so it was pretty unlikely I was going to be able to make the 3-hr (each way) trip up to Horsham to get it by then anyway. I was really hoping my mom would get to ride in it during her visit, but she leaves 6/6, so maybe next time.

It *is* a little funny that they don't officially update the ETA window even after the first day of it has passed. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 1685461542944

Gabe46g

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to Ford chat, my Maverick arrived at Chapman Horsham this morning. No email from the sales team so far, though...

I don't want to be that customer, but I also want to pick it up as soon as I can! Does anyone have a sense of how long it took for the dealership to reach out after your truck arrived?

Edit: Truck arrived Tuesday AM, got email from Ashlie Wednesday at 5:19pm

Last edited:

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to Ford chat, my Maverick arrived at Chapman Horsham this morning. No email from the sales team so far, though...

I don't want to be that customer, but I also want to pick it up as soon as I can! Does anyone have a sense of how long it took for the dealership to reach out after your truck arrived?
Congrats! I got an email from Ashlie later that afternoon or the next morning after mine arrived.

Dave_in_PA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I picked up mine last Thursday. It took 7 days until Chapman had my vehicle ready for pickup as they have been receiving 5-10 vehicles per day from the rail yard for inspection and processing.

My sales rep told me last week that Chapman Ford and Dodge (located next door to each other) each sell approximately 150 vehicles each per month and another 65 used vehicles each. They share sales reps and have 9 between the 2 dealerships.

The day I picked up mine, they only had 2 sales reps working as they are constantly short-staffed. They also share sales reps between the dealerships. When Ford gets really busy, they poached a sales rep from the Dodge dealership, and vice-versa.

Hang tight, the last week is by far the hardest in the entire process. You'll definitely be in and out in less than an hour when you set your appointment to pick it up.

looking335

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks... my son graduates from high school on Monday, 6/5, and we have family in town for the ceremony, so it was pretty unlikely I was going to be able to make the 3-hr (each way) trip up to Horsham to get it by then anyway. I was really hoping my mom would get to ride in it during her visit, but she leaves 6/6, so maybe next time.

It *is* a little funny that they don't officially update the ETA window even after the first day of it has passed. :ROFLMAO:
I noticed, last week, my ETA updated. It was 5/20/23 - 6/2/23 but is now showing 5/29/23 - 6/11/23. For me, I'd like to get it the end of June or the first week of July. Tim (Bartz) said it typically takes 4 weeks from when he sees the vehicle on a rail before it makes it to the dealership.

Good luck and hope Ashlie surprises you with a call soon.🤞

Sponsored

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If anyone is mindful of not having a front plate bracket, I suggest mentioning it to them early and often. I need it and assumed they wouldn't install it since PA is a no-front-plate state but they did. If they install it and you don't want or need it, it will be annoying to remove because it's riveted on. I've never seen a front plate bracket attached with plastic rivets before.

The salesman also installed one of the rear plate screws incorrectly for the temp tag, so now I have an extra hole in the bumper, albeit hidden by the plate.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If anyone is mindful of not having a front plate bracket, I suggest mentioning it to them early and often. I need it and assumed they wouldn't install it since PA is a no-front-plate state but they did. If they install it and you don't want or need it, it will be annoying to remove because it's riveted on. I've never seen a front plate bracket attached with plastic rivets before.

The salesman also installed one of the rear plate screws incorrectly for the temp tag, so now I have an extra hole in the bumper, albeit hidden by the plate.
I need a front plate as well (VA), but have been wondering if I want to do it myself when I get home or just let them do it.

Jeddums

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My delivery window just shifted back. My Chapman order shipped on May 9th and it has been sitting in Nogales, AZ for most of the time since then. The new window 6/3 to 6/16 from 5/28 to 6/9(I think on this date?).

Love that, and am boggled by, orders that Ford manufactured later are already closer to Horsham than my Mav.

*shrug* After 587 days I am just happy that is is finding its way home eventually . . .