Q&A on Ford's website - 2022MY to 2023MY automatic rollover

mckinleyj43

First Name
Jason McKinley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick regal GS
*Will Ford automatically carry over 2022 MY orders that were not scheduled into 2023 MY Maverick?

*Orders that were not fulfilled for 2022 MY will not automatically be carried over to 2023 MY. Please work with your dealer to complete the 2023 MY Order Conversion Process, including verifying eligibility for the 2023 MY Maverick Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer Program.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That ship has sailed...

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That ship has sailed...
Correct. I just wonder how many people were caught unaware of the 4-5 day order window? I hope they all received an advanced notification from Ford. I myself have not received a single email from Ford for my fufilled 2022 order or my new 2023 order.

Bob0828

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Escape, soon Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Correct. I just wonder how many people were caught unaware of the 4-5 day order window? I hope they all received an advanced notification from Ford. I myself have not received a single email from Ford for my fufilled 2022 order or my new 2023 order.
Good morning. I'm still waiting since I talked to you last time. I rolled over to 23. . Is your new order different from your 22. Good luck

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good morning. I'm still waiting since I talked to you last time. I rolled over to 23. . Is your new order different from your 22. Good luck
Bob, Good to hear from you but not good concerning the status update. It really does not make sense on how orders are processed. Looks like a bad combination of dealer allotments and part constraints. Now recalls are becoming another delivery holdup. I hope you are one of the first 2023 produced. I placed a 2023 order for the Maverick I originally wanted, an XLT Hybrid in HPR with a trailer hitch as the only option. I learned some lessons from my first order. Again I hope you see your Maverick ASAP.

Sponsored

Bob0828

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bob, Good to hear from you but not good concerning the status update. It really does not make sense on how orders are processed. Looks like a bad combination of dealer allotments and part constraints. Now recalls are becoming another delivery holdup. I hope you are one of the first 2023 produced. I placed a 2023 order for the Maverick I originally wanted, an XLT Hybrid in HPR with a trailer hitch as the only option. I learned some lessons from my first order. Again I hope you see your Maverick ASAP.
I learned a bit also. Like dropping the 4 percent constrained mudflaps lol. My order is an eco but I still have a couple of constraints. I wish you luck . Hopefully I'll see you in your HPR while I am in my area 51 FX4

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I learned a bit also. Like dropping the 4 percent constrained mudflaps lol. My order is an eco but I still have a couple of constraints. I wish you luck . Hopefully I'll see you in your HPR while I am in my area 51 FX4
Really hope that the 2023 order goes much smoother than 2022. I have a friend that got his loaded Cactus Gray Lariat FX4 from Elyria Ford. It was a late Dec order that was delivered July 29. I am sure that does not make you feel any better about your roll over but just a reassurance that it can happen.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When I went to the dealer to roll my 22 order to a 23 an hour after 23 order banks opened, I was told they roll over automatically, and the salesperson claimed he already had several 22s that were rolled into 23s. I showed him this FAQ response and he seemed confused, and said he'd have to ask the owner, who wasn't there that day, for clarification.

I'm sure there are people who have been assured they will roll over automatically and and sitting obliviously thinking they'll get their 23 mav.

Bob0828

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really hope that the 2023 order goes much smoother than 2022. I have a friend that got his loaded Cactus Gray Lariat FX4 from Elyria Ford. It was a late Dec order that was delivered July 29. I am sure that does not make you feel any better about your roll over but just a reassurance that it can happen.
My order was 11-09 and a priority 2 for 5 months also Elyria Ford. When I stopped in at Elyria Ford early September to rollover they had 9 22 Mavs unscheduled. Mine and 3 others were waiting to be built as 22 models if space permitted. I finally rolled over to a23
Sponsored