2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My first order was supposed to be held because of the trailer hitch problem but the dealer never stopped me and I wasn't going to ask. Maybe you will get lucky. My Chapman order was scheduled for 5/19 and built 5/21 so should be alright. Definitely feel bad for those still waiting after 19 months to get screwed when it shows up.
Sponsored

gyro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all, just looking for a quick feedback. I have a mav on order from Horsham, Originally entered on 9/19 I think since I wasn't a rollover as a lariat hybrid with luxury etc, and I changed it over to EB in December.

With the original order they took my license and all that so I presume the CVOP requirement is met, or worth a double check with Ashleigh?

Hoping tomorrow brings me some luck, my 10 y/o Kia is hanging in there fine but i would prefer to not have to do brakes and rotors if I dont have to

Thanks for any input

looking335

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all, just looking for a quick feedback. I have a mav on order from Horsham, Originally entered on 9/19 I think since I wasn't a rollover as a lariat hybrid with luxury etc, and I changed it over to EB in December.

With the original order they took my license and all that so I presume the CVOP requirement is met, or worth a double check with Ashleigh?

Hoping tomorrow brings me some luck, my 10 y/o Kia is hanging in there fine but i would prefer to not have to do brakes and rotors if I dont have to

Thanks for any input
It won't hurt to ping Ashlie but Chapman is pretty good with that. The true deadline is Monday, so you have time. If you want, you can E-Mail their Order Team--i.e. [email protected].

It makes sense for next week to be the next big batch as the cancellations will take place Monday. Ford would want to weed out those orders first.

gyro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It won't hurt to ping Ashlie but Chapman is pretty good with that. The true deadline is Monday, so you have time. If you want, you can E-Mail their Order Team--i.e. [email protected].

It makes sense for next week to be the next big batch as the cancellations will take place Monday. Ford would want to weed out those orders first.
I did send the email yesterday and got a response, confirming all of their orders are COVP .. so a small relief, now just up to Ford and allocations and constraints and all that

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My son graduated high school today, so pretty good day all around. :)
Nice, congrats! Hope you get some good news on the truck soon. Is your VIN clean or showing the recall?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, congrats! Hope you get some good news on the truck soon. Is your VIN clean or showing the recall?
Still comes back as “no recalls for this vehicle”. 🤞

Shuluke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How does one check the VIN for this? I am also waiting for delivery…

Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracker says 6/2-6/15, Ashlie says 6/5-6/11 and she thinks it's at the Port of Wilmington. United Road website still has no update.

When I was a kid I always thought the Rolling Stones song was "I'm just waiting on a train..." Hopefully now I'm just waiting on a (transport) truck. ;)

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracker updated again yesterday, from 6/4-6/17 to 6/5-6/18. I'd assume (but am not gonna bother them again until next week), that the narrower window I'd get from Ashlie right now would be 6/8-6/14. United Road site still doesn't show anything for my VIN except "CHAPMAN FORD (NO STI)".

Even if it gets to the dealership soon, I know someone (this thread or another) reported that Horsham has received a large volume of vehicles lately and thus is running behind a bit on scheduling for folks to come pick them up.

6/18 would be exactly 600 days from my order date, so it'll be fun to see which side of that milestone I fall on. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well a big shout out to @chuckles... after checking every day throughout the week, I got busy today working on my antique truck project, and didn't bother to check the tracker. Got a message from @chuckles that my truck was at the dealership, and sure enough, it is!

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 8.58.20 PM

No email yet from them, so I'll wait a bit longer... :)
Sponsored