looking335

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well a big shout out to @chuckles... after checking every day throughout the week, I got busy today working on my antique truck project, and didn't bother to check the tracker. Got a message from @chuckles that my truck was at the dealership, and sure enough, it is!

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 8.58.20 PM.png

No email yet from them, so I'll wait a bit longer... :)
Congratulations! Our Mavericks seem to be in sync. I checked my tracker too and found it in the same status. Sure enough, in Tim Bartz's Friday stream he noted it was on a truck and should arrive at LM that evening. In his video yesterday, he showed her on their lot (it looked even more amazing than I thought!).

We got the Maverick excitement going strong! lol

Congratulations again on the new addition to the family.
Sponsored

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well a big shout out to @chuckles... after checking every day throughout the week, I got busy today working on my antique truck project, and didn't bother to check the tracker. Got a message from @chuckles that my truck was at the dealership, and sure enough, it is!

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 8.58.20 PM.png

No email yet from them, so I'll wait a bit longer... :)
Congrats, you are almost at the finish line.

My Hybrid still shows it’s scheduled for built next week.

How long was yours from built to delivery to Chapman?

Get them to take a pic of you and your new truck and Post it here.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats, you are almost at the finish line.

My Hybrid still shows it’s scheduled for built next week.

How long was yours from built to delivery to Chapman?

Get them to take a pic of you and your new truck and Post it here.

Mine was built on 5/10, shipped on 5/11, and arrived at Horsham on 6/10. Still haven't heard back from Horsham, but I'll wait a bit and then call later today if necessary.

Sponsored

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built on 5/10, shipped on 5/11, and arrived at Horsham on 6/10. Still haven't heard back from Horsham, but I'll wait a bit and then call later today if necessary.
This is going to be your week, I can feel it! :D

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Great, thank you. I checked today and mine is now in production and I have a window sticker. I had no changes in production dates once I received a production date....

Now go pick up yours!!

take care

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is going to be your week, I can feel it! :D
I saw that news headline last night about I-95 being closed near Philly because an overpass literally collapsed and my immediate knee-jerk reaction was "the Universe is telling me I can't have this truck...".

Then checked a map and saw it's north of Philly, so hopefully I dodged a bullet there. :ROFLMAO:

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Then checked a map and saw it's north of Philly, so hopefully I dodged a bullet there. :ROFLMAO:
Haha I didn't even think about that! You're right though, close, but luckily not on the way from Wilmington to Horsham. Seems that your last hurdle is Chapman's ability to process all of their deliveries.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw that news headline last night about I-95 being closed near Philly because an overpass literally collapsed and my immediate knee-jerk reaction was "the Universe is telling me I can't have this truck...".

I don't know, but I believe most everyone is pulling for you to get it this week. I know I am. The only ones who may not, are those who are still dependent upon your timely updates!

US15 north to the pa-turnpike, east to Horsham and you shouldn't have problems. It may look long, but it will be faster. I wouldn't use 95N and the blue route; it'll be a mess.

🍻 here's to you getting the truck!

Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know, but I believe most everyone is pulling for you to get it this week. I know I am. The only ones who may not, are those who are still dependent upon your timely updates!

US15 north to the pa-turnpike, east to Horsham and you shouldn't have problems. It may look long, but it will be faster. I wouldn't use 95N and the blue route; it'll be a mess.

🍻 here's to you getting the truck!
Thanks for the kind words & advice! I swear I'll *try* to keep making updates...

Jeddums

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the kind words & advice! I swear I'll *try* to keep making updates...
Depending on where you're coming from in Virginia, your best bet for avoiding the I-95 debacle might be to take 83 north to the PA turnpike and then east on the turnpike to 611. Chapman is just a little north of the 611 exit on the turnpike. That will avoid both 95 and 476.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depending on where you're coming from in Virginia, your best bet for avoiding the I-95 debacle might be to take 83 north to the PA turnpike and then east on the turnpike to 611. Chapman is just a little north of the 611 exit on the turnpike. That will avoid both 95 and 476.
I'm in Northern VA, near Dulles Airport. Surprisingly enough, google maps still shows 95 being my fastest route by about 45 min. I would generally prefer coming up 15 or 83, but Horsham is so far east from there I'd end up spending a lot more time driving. Hopefully even with the crap on 95, under 4 hours each way; my son will ride up with me and then drive my Honda home while I'm driving the Mav...

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called this afternoon, spoke to Ashlie. She said they'd received over 40 vehicles recently, so they were working through them in the order received.

She said I'd receive an email to get the paperwork started as soon as they got to it. Given there were only three on the truck that brought mine (and I doubt they received any on Sunday), I'd guess I'm at the end of the queue among those 40+ vehicles, so I'll just be patient and keep waiting. 🤷‍♂️

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Northern VA, near Dulles Airport. Surprisingly enough, google maps still shows 95 being my fastest route by about 45 min. I would generally prefer coming up 15 or 83, but Horsham is so far east from there I'd end up spending a lot more time driving. Hopefully even with the crap on 95, under 4 hours each way; my son will ride up with me and then drive my Honda home while I'm driving the Mav...
I never realized you were in NOVA. My daughter and family are in the River Creek community, the guard barely lets me through the gate.. LOL

Although I live in Laplata, MD, I support the Agency in Chantilly, and Langley ......

take care

Sponsored